No announcement yet.

HBO biased commentary during LomoCLINCHko vs Salido

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    I'd clinch too if some joker was punching me in the nuts non-stop.
    Most of the "Low blows" occurred when lomochenko clinched and held salido's head down

Ricky Burns tried a similar tactic vs Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
      Most of the "Low blows" occurred when lomochenko clinched and held salido's head down

Ricky Burns tried a similar tactic vs Crawford
      Troll someone else bro. Not interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        Troll someone else bro. Not interested.
        Aren't you the same ****** that scored Burns - beltran in favor of burns?

Comment

You perform better as STAX. This is weak.

Comment

HBO got puppets calling the fights....SHO got real boxing dudes calling the fights....Roy is my man but he was on a string last night....Max and Jim always on a string....they was singing the same song when Pavlik got Executed...made excuses for him losing while the fight was still being fought....dumb down the audience and tell them dumb ****....then that same dumb **** will get found floating in post after post on here....smh

Talking about weight and borderline fouls instead of Siri's recent string of stoppage wins against southpaw....but the HBO gas station was too busy gassing up their viewers....just look at the posts concerning that fight...gas station influenced...dudes don't get it though....credibility been lost since the Merchant days!!

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
              should have changed your avatar before you started this thread ...
              That's what I was just going to say!! Sure looks hypocritical for a guy with Hopkins avatar to have issues with clinching! What do you want to bet that " Face Untouched, Bumhole Touched" never created a whole thread to diss Hopkins for clinching!
              Last edited by richardt; 03-02-2014, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Lamply and Max were disgusting last night.

Comment

HBO needs Merchant back

Comment

Larry Merchant on the other hand was absolutely slating him on the Bonxation coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Larry Merchant on the other hand was absolutely slating him on the Bonxation coverage.
                      Who lomochenko?

Comment

Working...
                      X