Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reem Weigh In Pic

Off the Juice?

Comment

Looks abit smaller I guess. I think will run through Browne but if Browne is tough then I expect and makes it towards the end of the second round he will stop Overeem because thats when he fades.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He looks like he has more fat/carrying more water than he did before he got caught. Look at his pics from 2008-2010 when he was doing K1 mostly, he was looked bigger yet more cut. Compare his posing in Brock weigh in vs this weigh in. I was on Sherdog and they had a thread about it with pics too, he mostly looks smaller from the traps area and a bit all around. He is not as cut either. So whilst he may not be as good as he was physically, I'm pretty sure he'll come in great shape. His new camp is known to be good and from the limited training we saw, he looked to be in great condition.

He is definitely off the juice, its pretty clear. He has lost some weight too like 10lbs, though I feel as though that was a good decision, dude gassed way too quickly. It's unacceptable for a PRO athlete to be panting like a dog after 1 round in a 3 round fight unless they threw punches non stop or something for the entire round.

Comment

off the juice like berto.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
            Looks abit smaller I guess. I think will run through Browne but if Browne is tough then I expect and makes it towards the end of the second round he will stop Overeem because thats when he fades.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            Brown is made to order for Reem. All the cute stuff he does on the feet aren't going to work against Reem, and his many glaring flaws, like holding his hands low and throwing leg kicks from too close are not going to serve him this time. He doesn't have the best gas tank himself, either. He basically needs a homerun shot to win, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Cvnt View Post
              Off the Juice?

he looks like a completely different person when he's on the gear.

not only is he probably off of ped's, he's probably used to heavily at this point that it's effecting his natural hormone levels.

Comment

Looking like a real fighter again

Comment

LOL. This is the type of stuff that always seems to be discussed with Overeem. The guy looks like an action figure and people go nuts.

The better guy won.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    The look on Ariany's face....

She wants it.

Comment

Working...
                    X