No announcement yet.

Guerrero and Ishe Smith going at it on twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
    That was most likely Luis DeCubas, who is the manager for Guerrero and Lara, talking ****. Plugging his other fighter.
    That's exactly what it is, Floyd Mayweather has already said that sometimes it's someone else tweeting for him.

Just nonsense leading up to the fight and it's amazing fight fans still fall for it...hahaha

Comment

I feel like a need a summary or an interpreter on whatever they are talking about, I don't understand twitter at all.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
        That was most likely Luis DeCubas, who is the manager for Guerrero and Lara, talking ****. Plugging his other fighter.
        But doesn't he also manage Molina whom Ishe is supposed to fight next?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I feel like a need a summary or an interpreter on whatever they are talking about, I don't understand twitter at all.

Ditto on that one.

Comment

hahaa im the same way @ this and that to who or what?
              someone give me the dummy version of how twitter works

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                is that the real LL Coolj? Dude is not a boxing fan like that except for hanging on Lewis's nuts during the Tyson beef. Ishe should go at the Ghost about the Salido fight
                lol LL is a huge boxing fan, he usually tweets comments after fights just look at his picture posts he goes to local fights and even retweets boxing pics from smaller shows like the NBC one.

But it seems LL is not a fan of Mayweather or his fighters, dude was clowning on Ishe lol, thats ****ed up.

I know LL is friends with Sugar Shane Mosley and a few other boxers, he was with Mosley for the Mayweather and Pacquiao fights.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  Ditto on that one.
                  Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  hahaa im the same way @ this and that to who or what?
                  someone give me the dummy version of how twitter works
                  Guys, it's 2013 lol.

But anyway here it is :

LL COOL J talking about Ishe "I can relate to tears of joy. But after a victory,when the fight is over; I don't want to see a boxer sobbing for an additional 6 rounds.lol"

Him and Ishe went back and forth and made up, then Guerrero jumps in.

Guerrero "I feel you on that LL! Ishe save the tears man up and fight Lara"

Ishe "I know you you just didn't tweet me this, you of all people. How about you worry about the ass whooping you are about to receive from the hands of Floyd, stay out my business."

Guerrero "go cry to floyd aint nobody got time for that. Ur boss can handle how he wants on may 4. LL Cool J make sure ur at fight May 4 crying game aint over for TMT."

Comment

Guerrero is my favorite person on twitter. He actually responds to his fans and people who don't like him. And it's not a robot running his thing like Mayweather. I hope Guerrero beats Mayweather. That would really stir **** up in the boxing world.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      lol LL is a huge boxing fan, he usually tweets comments after fights just look at his picture posts he goes to local fights and even retweets boxing pics from smaller shows like the NBC one.

But it seems LL is not a fan of Mayweather or his fighters, dude was clowning on Ishe lol, thats ****ed up.

I know LL is friends with Sugar Shane Mosley and a few other boxers, he was with Mosley for the Mayweather and Pacquiao fights.
                      Yeah, I remember seeing him talking Boxing on ESPN a few years back. Dude came across as more than just a casual fan. He knows his stuff.

If you go watch the Jeff Lacy-Vitali Tsypko rematch (Wright-Quartey undercard), you can see LL in the crowd and he has a funny reaction to Lacy getting staggered in one of the middle or late rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X