No announcement yet.

50 Cent VS 2PAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Realistically? Probably just laugh it off and try his best to give it back...

At the end of the day though, 50s worth 400 million, so it's hard to hurt his feelings

But he would be the determined loser in a vocab battle with Pac.
    That's true. Doesn't seem like rappers today take it seriously like N.W.A did when Ice Cube and Eazy E left, and obviously everything that ended up happening with 2Pac and Biggie.

Comment

I dont think anything would had happen to 50 career if pac was alive and getting at 50.
      Popularity is a big factor in these beefs. You might win the battle on track but its doesnt mean you winning the war. 50 was huge at one point in his career.he had a hardcore fan base at the time like pac has now.Dissing 50 not going to get his fans to turn on him.

krs-one won the battle with nelly but nelly fans still stay with him
      nas didnt end jay-z,common didnt end ice cube etc....

Comment

Yeah, Get Rich or Die Tryin had every person in the industry talkin...

Comment

If you grew up listening to
          2Pac like I did
          you wouldn't even be asking that
          question

Comment

would be good to see, one thing 50 knows how to do well is make fun of other rappers

Comment

To put it in perspective, at the time, 2Pac was selling more records than Pearl Jam. That says a lot.
              Last edited by the secret; 04-12-2012, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weak Sauce
                The Game pretty much Ether'd G-Unit, I remember back when everyone was wearing those G-Unot shirts and Hurricane shoes. But 50 Cent alone is worth much more than Game. Not all because of his music, but because of his investments and other things he's ventured onto.
                game ether his own career by turning on 50 lol

Comment

Originally posted by the secret View Post
                  To put it in perspective, at the time, 2Pac was selling more records than Pear Jam. That says a lot.
                  50 sold 12 million albums with GRODT in one year

Comment

the only person i can think off the top of my head that you could say 50 lost to was rick ross, but that beef aint over. 50 exposed that he was a correctional officer, brought his baby mama to this is 50.com & then brought out her sextape

50 is worth probably 5x officer ricky anyway

Comment

Originally posted by katsidis View Post
                      the only person i can think off the top of my head that you could say 50 lost to was rick ross, but that beef aint over. 50 exposed that he was a correctional officer, brought his baby mama to this is 50.com & then brought out her sextape

50 is worth probably 5x officer ricky anyway
                      how did 50 lose to ross??

Comment

Working...
                      X