Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist white guy gets super punched !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mickey Maguire View Post
    Not nice to talk about Pakistan like that now is it.

It may have it's drawbacks, but you're going too far yet again.
    Keep going.

You're doing my job for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dave777 View Post
      I will not name the people who allowed them in, as they have used their media power to make themselves out to be saints and can do no wrong.

Muslims are just acting in a way that is natural to them.
      tape from watergate

Comment

• Originally posted by RAGE OF ANGELS View Post
        BTW, dave777, when I speak about "terrorism", I'm referring to terrorism against Muslims in the UK going back over 3 decades. I should've spelled it out.

Anyway, when are you going to answer to that?
        Terrorism? You are allowed to take over large parts of the UK and we are supposed to say its great?

You muslims cause trouble anywhere you get a foothold. Even school children are beheaded in indonesia ffs:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...ing_sweet.html

GRAPIC IMAGES FOLKS CLICK AT YOUR OWN DISCRESSION!!!

Hitler used to think he could push us Brits about, and we bombed the hell out of Germany. Make no mistake, we did far worse things to Germany then they ever did to us.

We are ruthless when pushed too far. Keep pushing us...

Last edited by dave777; 10-12-2010, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Terrorism? You are allowed to take over large parts of the UK and we are supposed to say its great?
          Are you even serious?

I don't think you are. But if you really aren't just trolling, you're a nut.

Comment

• Originally posted by R O A ☪ View Post
            Are you even serious?

I don't think you are. But if you really aren't just trolling, you're a nut.
            Tell us about all the terrorism that mulims have suffered in the UK then?

Last edited by dave777; 10-12-2010, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken Kaniff View Post
              White people are the least racist of all races, besides maybe Asians. Blacks, and Browns are highly racist.

Trust Ken, he speaks for whole of mankind.

White the least racist?

The KKK still exists, Ken
              The BNP still exists, Ken,
              The EDL still exists, Ken
              Hammerskins still exists, Ken
              Skinheads, etc.. I can go on for days..

BTW, you say asians aren't racist but then youre saying brown are highly racist, what colour are they[Asians]?

Comment

• Funny thing is the 'westerners' are very hypocritical people...

Alexander' the' great was called a great because he conquered west to east.

But Genghis Khan is called a savage because he conquered from east to west.

Comment

• Originally posted by sultanisking View Post
                  Trust Ken, he speaks for whole of mankind.

White the least racist?

The KKK still exists, Ken
                  The BNP still exists, Ken,
                  The EDL still exists, Ken
                  Hammerskins still exists, Ken
                  Skinheads, etc.. I can go on for days..

BTW, you say asians aren't racist but then youre saying brown are highly racist, what colour are they[Asians]?
                  The founder of the american nazi party got cheered when he spoke at black panther meeting in the 60's lol

Comment

Tell us about all the terrorism that mulims have suffered in the UK then?
                    I gave you a reference going back 3 decades from the area in which I grew up to start with and you completely ignored it.

Like you really need me to graphically illustrate, anyway. Quit playing dumb.

Then you post a video where people whose homes have been vandalized express that they *think* they might have been targeted on racial grounds, but which concludes without certainty and comes with this nice piece of propaganda from the uploader,

"Imagine what it is like for our weak innocent elderly folk who have no option but sit back and watch through the curtains, as this alien Islamic Kingdom grows within their midst, taking over their streets and community. They cannot get up and move out doing the White Flight like the rest of us, no, our most weak and vulnerable are just left, forced to sit and accept this abomination, watching the take over of their streets and community by this ever advancing and growing Islamic community that brings with it the alien aggressive ways of its sub-human Islamic culture."

You're obviously a lunatic if your act is sincere, anyway.

Comment

• damn thos thread went way too deep, it was only supposed to get to that racist tranny wannabe known as tomato can aka mooncat aka medved....

Comment

Working...
                      X