Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz will emerge as the best 140 Fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley, Alexander are the two guys at 140lbs

Comment

Maidana > Ortiz

Comment

ortiz will not be recognised as the very best @140, fair enough he may have the skill but his heart let him down against madaina. ortiz will no doubt hold a belt at some point and he'll probably make a few defences but he wont be reguarded as the very best light welterweight.
        bradley is the owner of that title at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
          Jose Benavidez will be the best boxer at 140 in 2-3 years.
          benavidez will be competing at higher weight classes in 2-3 yrs. hes' huge and he doesnt even have his man muscles yet.

Comment

Originally posted by smoothvega View Post
            agreed... that's so real man...
            i'm telling you he has a superstar appeal to him...

he is the next de la hoya...
            bradley and alexander would school him

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
              Ortiz fights like an amateur campared to the other top 140 guys.

I'd favour Alexander, and Bradley to both beat Ortiz handily. He has a chance against Khan, because of his weak chin, but in terms of skills, technique, speed, and defence, Khan is leaps and bounds ahead of him. In fact, if Khan had a chin he would be the top 140 pounder, no questions asked.
              no he doesnt. he only looks like an amateur when he tries to play to the crowd and fights like an idiot. in his recent fights, its obvious he concentrating more on being a boxer than a puncher....a patient, power boxer.
              i'd favor ortiz over alexander becuz alexander has a tendency to stay in punching range, but bradley showed in the peterson fight that he can be elusive and cute. i'd favor bradley over ortiz. other than that, ortiz beats everyone at 140, including a rematch with maidana.

i also think he has better technique and skill than khan.

Comment

good to see another rapper on board..lol

i liked ortiz till he quit..he has skills no doubt..no heart tho..and im pretty campbells gonna expose that weak heart..

Comment

Originally posted by TxHustla View Post
                  good to see another rapper on board..lol

i liked ortiz till he quit..he has skills no doubt..no heart tho..and im pretty campbells gonna expose that weak heart..
                  yeah right. ortiz is gonna carry him and destroy him late. campbell's got nothing on ortiz.

Comment

Ortiz is the most talented guy at 140 (maybe tied with Khan). I don't think he lacks heart but I feel he has mental issues. I mean you can tell something was wrong with him mental during the Maidana fight, because he seemed like he didn't care or even wanted to be there.

I just hope whatever demons he has that are bother him gets worked out and/or he seeks the help he needs to get his problems worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
                      Jose Benavidez will be the best boxer at 140 in 2-3 years.
                      He will be a Welterweight by then. Hes huge and young.

Comment

Working...
                      X