Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Jr reminds me of 2pac for some reason...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    I agree with these two posts.
    Lol at Margodito

Comment

Originally posted by Pr23 View Post
      No he wouldn't 50 couldn't put up with that fake **** Mayweather was doing pac wouldn't be up with that ****

50 Cent is a well known snake that turns on his friends, 2Pac was said to be a ride or die dude that would give not only be there for his friends, but even be there for friends of his friends even if he didn't know them.

Last edited by La_Vibora; 06-05-2013, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
        50 Cent is a well known snake that turns on his friends, 2Pac was said to be a ride or die dude that would give not only be there for his friends, but even be there for friends of his friends even if he didn't know them.

Yeah but not with fake mothafucckas like Floyd. U think pac would be defending floyds every. Move on why he doesn't have to our want to fight the best.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoghPts44Ng

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post

And that same reason is why his ass is dead. Was always out to prove something. Even when consciously knowing it was wrong, with all the knowledge he had and displayed. Still couldn't pull back from doing dumb stuff to prove himself to worthless people.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
              And that same reason is why his ass is dead. Was always out to prove something. Even when consciously knowing it was wrong, with all the knowledge he had and displayed. Still couldn't pull back from doing dumb stuff to prove himself to worthless people.
              He was a Gemini. Geminis are the most split personality type people I've ever met.

Comment

Agree with TS.
                Everynow and then I'll throw on a rerun of Money vs Sharmba Mitchell whilst swigging on some Alize and jamming to one of Tupacs greatest hits: "Take U To Da Movies"

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB
                  tupac went up against prime biggie smalls, jay z and the entire east coast.

Wow, He dissed the East coast on "Hit em up" He sounded like a ****in idiot. And walking around The MTV awards with a walkie talkie made him look like an idiot.

It's funny to me how some people dont see that he created a "THUG IMAGE" to sell records, and when you watch earlier interviews he was nothing like that. And his friends say he was not like that either.

Comment

I remember reading an interview where Floyd states that 2Pac is the musical artist he relates to the most.

Comment

PAC was on whole different level

Comment

Working...
                      X