No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Hell naw. We all probably in NSB talkin bout the Khan/Garcia fight tonight, and how Garcia set that left up that started the TKO from jump. But you know ya potna is sittin up here with Crown in cup.
    Good. I always miss the action round here.

I'm cleanin out the vodka on the bar lately. Before it was Orloff. Now I'm onto Smirnoff whipped cream. It's talkin to me now. I started late like always.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
      So I hit up BS too late and missed everybody again huh?

You guys start drank too early for a shot guy to hang wit.
      Say as a matter of fact Mang, you really need to post more often bruh. We got a Lounge that you would fit in right nicely, but one of the pre-reqs is to post on the regular, other than that bruh you a shoe in to get voted in bruh. Its like BoxingScene heaven on the real.

Comment

Say as a matter of fact Mang, you really need to post more often bruh. We got a Lounge that you would fit in right nicely, but one of the pre-reqs is to post on the regular, other than that bruh you a shoe in to get voted in bruh. Its like BoxingScene heaven on the real.
        I can't post regularly. I just ain't got it in me no more. Mark mentioned it to me a few days ago.

I ain't got extended vacation time at work no more, so there won't be anymore 2 wk post binges, unless sumthin really fuk'd up happens ad I need the refuge. Thankfully, I'm keepin it clean.

Comment

Good. I always miss the action round here.

I'm cleanin out the vodka on the bar lately. Before it was Orloff. Now I'm onto Smirnoff whipped cream. It's talkin to me now. I started late like always.
          That whipped sounds like its a tasty treat right there. I aint into the white(Crown is my best friend fa sho), but Mrs. Chief loves vodka, but is gettin bored with the Ciroc flavors, do she on that Voisi Rose' right now.

Sippin on good spirts can never be late, its always on time homie.

Comment

That whipped sounds like its a tasty treat right there. I aint into the white(Crown is my best friend fa sho), but Mrs. Chief loves vodka, but is gettin bored with the Ciroc flavors, do she on that Voisi Rose' right now.

Sippin on good spirts can never be late, its always on time homie.
            Price of yak got raised a few bucks a couple months back.

I realized I was gettin a new bottle every couple wks despite a bar full of drank that was collectin dust.

I'm knockin em all off 1 at a time, startin wit the vodka. Soft as I am these days, it never takes much.

Comment

• Just got done talking to Horus and some other people on talkshoe. Time to start the heavy drinking.

Comment

• Lets do this Pea. Glad you stopped by.

And H-man still around doin them radio shows? Do he still bleed if May bleeds?

Comment

I can't post regularly. I just ain't got it in me no more. Mark mentioned it to me a few days ago.

I ain't got extended vacation time at work no more, so there won't be anymore 2 wk post binges, unless sumthin really fuk'd up happens ad I need the refuge. Thankfully, I'm keepin it clean.
                  Even if you post one day a week. I'll put in my best bid for an exception. You and Gully(hope to here from that dude soon), are two of the ones that I would even suggest honorary induction in for ya know.

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Just got done talking to Horus and some other people on talkshoe. Time to start the heavy drinking.
                  Bout time you showed up Popeye tha Sacro Man. What they was talkin bout on there?

Comment

• Mark said Reed's in charge of the new lounge. I'll have to ask him about it sumtime.

Lefty and Spray tried bringin back the real talk in private areas BITD, but it fizzled out after a while. If y'all got sumthin thats actually stickin, it sounds gravy.

Comment

Mark said Reed's in charge of the new lounge. I'll have to ask him about it sumtime.

Lefty and Spray tried bringin back the real talk in private areas BITD, but it fizzled out after a while. If y'all got sumthin thats actually stickin, it sounds gravy.
                      Oh fa sho it's stickin, and hella legit bruh. I bull**** you not, once the member numbers bump up a lil bit more, and more threads and opinions are being voiced by the members, I probably wont be comin to the Lounge or NSB barely at all. Thats how clean that hoe is bruh.

Comment

Working...
                      X