Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why does it matter, Marquez was 8-1 underdog vs Pac

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
      This is how you saw it. Some of the rounds you saw as "close" weren't. You're obviously a fan. Do you claim superior objectivity?

Your premise is ****.
      The fight was close dude, get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
        Manny cant win he has no skills boxing wise so they will be no close rounds, his only chance in landing a hard shot to get the ko or tko but if it goes more then 4 it will be over floyd will have figure him out and shut down everything pacquaio can do.
        Ugh, wasn't this always the case, Pac either wins by KO in the first four rounds before Floyd figures him out OR he wins by flurrying in n out and trying to rack up points to a UD. Nothing has changed since the JMM fight, Pac's keys to victory are still exactly the same.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
          why does it matter, Marquez was 8-1 underdog vs Pac
          Yes and JMM doing much better than we anticipated created the illusion of him somehow dominating the fight when in fact it was a close fight.

Comment

Pacman was the UNDERDOG when he fought Oscar Dela Hoya, but, then, he proves the oddsmaker WRONG.

Let them Fight next May 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
              Whats puzzles me about manny is how can someone who moves so fluidly be so poor at cutting off the ring.
              Freddy Roach is a hype job dosn't know how to teach cutting the ring off. Freddy has never trained a kid from scratch to a Champion. He recieves fighters who were made by someone else. Freddy failed with Tyson, Delahoya and Toney than got lucky with Pacquaio because of his KO power and now everyone thinks he's the best trainer since the Hershey bar was invented

Comment

I think Floyd will be a decent favorite, but not a wide favorite even after the Marquez fight. I think it'll be 3/1 still favoring Floyd. Regardless of who I think wins the fight, I'd take the underdog just for the betting action.

Comment

I'm sure they'll be more focused for a Mayweather fight than they were when they thought they were going to walk through Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
                    Since the JMM fight Pac is now a huge underdog coming up against Floyd. Will the underdog factor become a factor on the scorecards? Remember, JMM was given all the close rounds by the fans simply because he was so much the underdog in the fight and did better than expected. Does this mean Pac will steal close rounds based on activity and the underdog factor? The fight if it ever happens will not be domination, it will be just as close as Pac/JMM III was.
                    This is a lie.

The odds on Pacquiao have gone out, but 5/4 is not a huge underdog.

So stop making up stories.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                      I think Floyd will be a decent favorite, but not a wide favorite even after the Marquez fight. I think it'll be 3/1 still favoring Floyd. Regardless of who I think wins the fight, I'd take the underdog just for the betting action.
                      No, Floyd is 4/7

Comment

Working...
                      X