Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul McCloskey purse revealed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peterson did not ask for 750 or 1.1. They wanted 375-400K tops after an initial demand of 500k

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Peterson did not ask for 750 or 1.1. They wanted 375-400K tops after an initial demand of 500k
      sounds more like it,the Sun news paper talks bollocks,never believe anything written in that paper

i would of liked to see khan vs peterson,would of been a better fight

either way ill be there

Comment

200,000 is too low if that really is Mccloskey's purse.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          200,000 is too low if that really is Mccloskey's purse.
          Sure just send him some of your money if you so worried about it being low.

Honestly what has this McCloskey done to warrent 200,000, A world title fight and to be on HBO? His only claim to fame is being Irish, Hate to say it but I dont recognise a single name on his CV.

This is being touted as some domestic "Superfight" and nobody in the US or Latin America even heard of this McCloskey, Suddenly he fighting Khan, Making big money, A world title on the line and being on HBO! I mean what has he done to deserve that?

Looks like another bum trying to cash out, Then he will make more cash by being "The guy who lost to Khan".

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            This.

Just about anyone who has been following the news knows the 750K figure is absolute nonsense. The Sun is full of bs as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
              Paul McCloskey purse revealed

not a suprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
                Sure just send him some of your money if you so worried about it being low.

Honestly what has this McCloskey done to warrent 200,000, A world title fight and to be on HBO? His only claim to fame is being Irish, Hate to say it but I dont recognise a single name on his CV.

This is being touted as some domestic "Superfight" and nobody in the US or Latin America even heard of this McCloskey, Suddenly he fighting Khan, Making big money, A world title on the line and being on HBO! I mean what has he done to deserve that?

Looks like another bum trying to cash out, Then he will make more cash by being "The guy who lost to Khan".
                so in other words mc whatever is a bum. at least prescott has a good name on resume, khan ko1

Comment

Working...
                X