Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bare-knuckle Boxing II: Your thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bare-knuckle Boxing II: Your thoughts?

I thought it was VERY entertaining... from the storylines heading into the fights, to the presentation/production value, to the more action/brawling oriented style... I really loved it.

Micky Ward went to the event, Smoger was one of the referees, Michael Buffer was the announcer, Robert Garcia was commentating (some of his fighters were part of the card too)... they really went all in and are doing this right.

If you haven't seen it, it is available at the Video Trading Block in this site. Very fun to watch, better than the first!

I think it removes a certain degree of science from the sweet science and it caters more to the lowest common denominator.

It's entertaining, but it isn't 'boxing' to me, so it loses some of its value to me.

Comment

Didnt see it but Robert garcias son got a championship some how. He just got tko by chop chop in regular boxing a few months ago

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Didnt see it but Robert garcias son got a championship some how. He just got tko by chop chop in regular boxing a few months ago
        Nephew....

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Yeah Pelos. It was quite recent.
          I'm guessing he couldn't see a future near the top in boxing so went to bare knuckle boxing. I wonder if these other guys have experience like him

Comment

Working...
          X