Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Pacquaio vs Marquez IV Super Fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets divert the attention from the RICH COWARD QUACKING......Again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koljack View Post
      Lets divert the attention from the RICH COWARD QUACKING......Again.
      KTFO6... Deal With It..

Comment

• Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
        KTFO6... Deal With It..
        You're funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Koljack View Post
          You're funny

and you are Salty..!

Comment

• Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
            and you are Salty..!

Stay salty!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              The only problem is the last 2 fights happened because manny refused to fight floyd for 40 mil and then tried to get cotto at a cw again. He also was pretty dismissive of tim bradley who, even though I disagreed with the judges, officially beat manny and took his title.at some point you guys should hold manny to the same standard you hold other boxers, even though manny is your favorite.

Dunn: "But Manny refused $40 million".
              Dunn: "But Manny asked for a CW".
              Dunn: "But Bradley officially beat Manny".

- So Dunn, rumors have it that Manny will be getting more in 2015 after those 2 losses. Doesn't your above comment sound silly now?

- So Dunn, now that Floyd has requested CWs. Doesn't your above comment sound silly now?

- CJ Ross judging on a Floyd fight was bad too. I'm pretty sure that you disagreed with that decision too. Doesn't your above comment sound silly now?

So throwing that question back at you:
              "At some point you guys should hold Floyd to the same standard you hold other boxers, even though Floyd is your favorite."

Last edited by ADP02; 02-15-2015, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

Dunn: "But Manny refused $40 million".
                Dunn: "But Manny asked for a CW".
                Dunn: "But Bradley officially beat Manny".

- So Dunn, rumors have it that Manny will be getting more in 2015 after those 2 losses. Doesn't your above comment sound silly now?

- So Dunn, now that Floyd has requested CWs. Doesn't your above comment sound silly now?

- CJ Ross judging on a Floyd fight was bad too. I'm pretty sure that you disagreed with that decision too. Doesn't your above comment sound silly now?

So throwing that question back at you:
                "At some point you guys should hold Floyd to the same standard you hold other boxers, even though Floyd is your favorite."
                everything you quote me on is true. the real question is why you parsed the quotes?

Manny is getting more. Looks like he made the right long term business move.

No, because it doesn't change the fact that what I posted about Manny was true. he fought JMM a 4th time rather than fight Floyd for $40 mil and Cotto at a non CW.

No, because you edited out the part where I said IMO Bradley lost.

Parsing my points, then reposting my post and replacing Manny's name with someone else doesn't make your point valid. It just makes you look like a petulant imbecile who is afraid to respond to the points being made.

Comment

The only problem is the last 2 fights happened because manny refused to fight floyd for 40 mil and then tried to get cotto at a cw again. He also was pretty dismissive of tim bradley who, even though I disagreed with the judges, officially beat manny and took his title.at some point you guys should hold manny to the same standard you hold other boxers, even though manny is your favorite.
                  Are you not the same moron who was preaching In a thread about a week ago that this Is 2015 and people need to leave past negotiations In the past and here you are bringing up past negotiations.

Comment

everything you quote me on is true. the real question is why you parsed the quotes?

Manny is getting more. Looks like he made the right long term business move.

No, because it doesn't change the fact that what I posted about Manny was true. he fought JMM a 4th time rather than fight Floyd for $40 mil and Cotto at a non CW.

No, because you edited out the part where I said IMO Bradley lost.

Parsing my points, then reposting my post and replacing Manny's name with someone else doesn't make your point valid. It just makes you look like a petulant imbecile who is afraid to respond to the points being made.
                    Sorry but you even said that Manny made the right business decision. The point is that what Floyd demanded to get the fight on in 2012 was a roadblock and 2015, after 2 losses to Manny, it proved the point. Floyd didn't want it back in 2012 because he wasn't negotiating seriously. Get it now?

You also brought up the other points but now the shoe is on the other foot since Floyd did it too since then. So I'm just calling Floyd and you guys hypocrites. Plus like you put it, it's time you Floyd fans look in the mirror when you make your silly comments.

If you go back to my previous post what I said about Bradley, "I'm pretty sure that you disagreed with that decision too". So you are wrong there too!

It was funny looking back at that post years later and seeing how it now came back at you .......

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      Sorry but you even said that Manny made the right business decision. The point is that what Floyd demanded to get the fight on in 2012 was a roadblock and 2015, after 2 losses to Manny, it proved the point. Floyd didn't want it back in 2012 because he wasn't negotiating seriously. Get it now?

You also brought up the other points but now the shoe is on the other foot since Floyd did it too since then. So I'm just calling Floyd and you guys hypocrites. Plus like you put it, it's time you Floyd fans look in the mirror when you make your silly comments.

If you go back to my previous post what I said about Bradley, "I'm pretty sure that you disagreed with that decision too". So you are wrong there too!

It was funny looking back at that post years later and seeing how it now came back at you .......
                      Floyd fighting Canelo at a CW doesn't change my response or make it not true. If you wont acknowledge it, doesn't mean it didn't happen. You can keep believing in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy, that doesn't mean it's not your parents.

You thinking it comes back on me makes no sense. The passage of time doesn't make the post any less true when it was posted. You also treat the post as if it was stand alone when it was a response to something crazy you posted.
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 02-15-2015, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X