Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO:Timothy bradly gets owned bad (I have lost all respect for him)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He just dosent like Manny or Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
      English only in my thread or I'll put you on ignore

Comment

Bradley's a Busta but he'll give Manny trouble...

He sold his soul to join Top Rank and to get a shot at Manny Pacquiao. He went about it all wrong. He should've fought Khan first but he didn't have the heart to man up. Tim Bradley is a solid fighter who can give Manny some trouble, but that's as far as I go. I have long since lost respect for him. Gary Shaw was doing a solid job as his promoter. He guided him to world titles and he just turned his back on him for a shot at Manny. I hope Top Rank kicks him to the curb after the Pacquiao fight. Just like they did to Shane Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
          what baby? you mad that your boy fought in front of a dozen people or so for peanuts?

it's okay he can get in line like everyone else calling Brandon out I am sure it will do wonders for him and the 13 or so fans he has knowing "he called out Brandon he's ducking him"

why don't you have Vazquez fight another guy Brandon allegedly ducked in Molina in SoCal? That could gather at least 500 people, unfortunately 496 of those would be there to cheer on John
          I dont give a ratass if he fights in front of 1 guy fock Molina. why should he waste his time with that bum he wants your boy the so call number 2 top guy, doesnt your boy want to fight that little guy Gamboa ENOUGH SAID TELL YOUR BOY TO GROW A PAIR. whats next he going to want to fight a flyweight wahaha. Time for him to step up and take on Titere instead of challenging a Featherweight

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Who wanted Cotto??
            So we playing stupid now huh.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
              I dont give a ratass if he fights in front of 1 guy fock Molina. why should he waste his time with that bum he wants your boy the so call number 2 top guy, doesnt your boy want to fight that little guy Gamboa ENOUGH SAID TELL YOUR BOY TO GROW A PAIR. whats next he going to want to fight a flyweight wahaha. Time for him to step up and take on Titere instead of challenging a Featherweight
              yes we're looking at Viloria next

Comment

He changed his opinion, what's the big deal? It's two years between the first and second interview

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                  yes we're looking at Viloria next

Lets be real here you know that is some lame a$$ buster crap your boy is trying to get away with wahaha when he can fight guys his own size
                  real recognize real

Comment

Yes Timmy was caught flip flopping, but I bet you can make a video of any boxer flip flopping; Mayweather, Pacquiao, Mosley, Haye, Margarito, Cotto, ect. So I don't really see the big deal here.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      Yes Timmy was caught flip flopping, but I bet you can make a video of any boxer flip flopping; Mayweather, Pacquiao, Mosley, Haye, Margarito, Cotto, ect. So I don't really see the big deal here.
                      This, nothing wrong with this video

Comment

Working...
                      X