Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for: Andre Ward or Carl Froch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forza View Post
    Wrong. All races like K.O punchers PERIOD. The average fan wants to see people get hurt.

Froch ain't even a puncher
    Nope Blacks tend to like slick fighters

Comment

• All the God-talk annoy me with Ward, and Froch says some things that annoy me as well. I kind of like them both, but I'm not a huge fan of either, just wanna see a good fight between two champs.

Comment

• I got some money on Ward by decision though, so in a way I'm rooting for Andre.

Comment

• rooting for froch! i think we gonna se an ugly fight tonight because of ward!

Comment

• froch will make europe proud today!!!
            warrrrr froch!!!!

Comment

• I'm British but I hope Ward knocks Froch the **** out, can't stand him.

Comment

• I'm rooting for Froch but I like Ward. He's intelligent and civilized unlike most ghetto american boxers. But he is also often dirty, although so if Froch but only when pushed to it by another dirty fighter. Whereas Ward is dirty period, i.e. he initiates the stretching of the rules. Either way I hope Froch KTFO him just to shut annoying american fans up who think the U.S. is the center of the universe.
                However I see this as not altogether likely as Ward is probably too skilled and will squeak by with a close perhaps controversial decision.

Comment

Working...
                X