No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz's right hook/ right uppercut combination LETHAL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Ortiz's right hook/ right uppercut combination LETHAL

Just wanted to point that out. That combination would rip through Berto's guard consistently.

He definitely brought more to the fight than Berto thought he had

Comment

That was beautiful. Berto was a sitting duck for that, his inside game is wack.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepillo Loc View Post
        That was beautiful. Berto was a sitting duck for that, his inside game is wack.
        See Ortiz always had great tools, to me he lacked the heart and mental strength, I hope he brings this kind of game every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          See Ortiz always had great tools, to me he lacked the heart and mental strength, I hope he brings this kind of game every time.
          I'm still not sure if he's an elite fighter but he earned my respect tonight.

Comment

Ortiz's best punch has always been his right uppercut, but it dissapeared from his arsenal for a while. He used it awesomely tonight.

Im telling you, he could have KOed Berto had he shot the left hand to the body and then used the right uppercut to the head. If he used that combo on the ropes, Berto would have went down and not survived the round.

147 is a WAY better weight for Ortiz. he looked so much more solid.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
              Ortiz's best punch has always been his right uppercut, but it dissapeared from his arsenal for a while. He used it awesomely tonight.

Im telling you, he could have KOed Berto had he shot the left hand to the body and then used the right uppercut to the head. If he used that combo on the ropes, Berto would have went down and not survived the round.

147 is a WAY better weight for Ortiz. he looked so much more solid.
              Word. I was thinking the same thing. Ortiz looked real strong tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post

i agree 100%. He was my fave at 140, but what happened against Maidana was not good, though i think he DOMINATES him in a rematch. Also Ortiz probably struggled to make 140, he looks much bigger and stronger at 47.

Comment

Working...
                X