Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's impossible to like the New York Jets.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's impossible to like the New York Jets.

These **** talkers are everything the common man despise. We all hate that one guy that talks all this smack but hasn't proven anything and that is the New York Jets. From an obese coach that talks more **** than anyone I have ever seen, to a cornerback talking **** that has 15 children and wasn't able to read English in college, and a team that cut a hard working kid like Danny Woodhead. How can anyone respect this team? Honestly, they represent everything awful in the world. Oh I forgot a dirty player like Scott too. Guy threatens someones life because he made fun of his fat ass coaches foot fetish.

Jets make me sick but the Pat make me even more sick, so Go Jets!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

they've done well Check cmon, look how they began the season in the 1st 3 games, and look where they are now

Comment

I'm still hoping they spank the Pat's today.

Comment

they are the floyd mayweather of the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            they've done well Check cmon, look how they began the season in the 1st 3 games, and look where they are now
            It's the way they conduct themselves off the field is what I dislike. They are very unprofessional.

Comment

I don't like it either but it starts with the coach. If they sucked and weren't in the position they are now, they'd be ridiculed for their on-off field behavior. They do stink, but they have been lucky all season

Comment

I hate the Jets more than any other team. That fat foot licking piece of crap makes me sick.

Comment

I hate the Jets mainly because it is a New York team

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    These **** talkers are everything the common man despise. We all hate that one guy that talks all this smack but hasn't proven anything and that is the New York Jets. From an obese coach that talks more **** than anyone I have ever seen, to a cornerback talking **** that has 15 children and wasn't able to read English in college, and a team that cut a hard working kid like Danny Woodhead. How can anyone respect this team? Honestly, they represent everything awful in the world. Oh I forgot a dirty player like Scott too. Guy threatens someones life because he made fun of his fat ass coaches foot fetish.
                    Did your team lose?

Comment

Working...
                    X