Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Black fighters get the role of villain?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson pretty obvious. Same with Floyd, supposedly started out as an act to sell ppv. Rjj wasnt a villain. Mosley was liked by all, nevermind Holyfield.

Same nowadays, its how you present yourself. Nobody has a bad word to say about Crawford. Broner otoh...

Comment

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
      Roy was never a villan..

The rest were convicted felons so they are real life villains and has nothing to do with race.....

You are what you want to be. The best example of this was George Forman...
      Dude became the most beloved fighter in his come back....
      jack johnson, floyd, and ali were felons? those are some serious accusations homie. to be a felon you must have committed a felony.

Comment

I don't think people thought of guys like sugar ray leonard, hagler, robinson, lennox as villains?

Comment

Originally posted by Gabagool View Post
          jack johnson, floyd, and ali were felons? those are some serious accusations homie. to be a felon you must have committed a felony.
          Lol, yeah it hurt their reputation?

The only one who didn't comit a crime or real crime is jack Johnson.....

Comment

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
            Lol, yeah it hurt their reputation?

The only one who didn't comit a crime or real crime is jack Johnson.....
            crimes are different from felonies, we all commit crimes. like the other day homie cut me off in traffic so threw a banana peel through my window into his car and he got out all pissed so i gave him a 2 piece and layed him out. that doesn't make me a felon.

Comment

Roy was never a villain and Tyson and Ali played both roles the villain and the hero at different times in their careers

Comment

Working...
              X