No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah on Facing Danny Garcia, Training Camp, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zab Judah on Facing Danny Garcia, Training Camp, More

With his challenge of WBA/WBC junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia now a month away, Zab Judah continues to push forward with his training camp in Las Vegas at the UFC Gym.

Fighting in his hometown, as he will be facing Garcia inside of the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, the 35-year old Judah seems to be relishing the chance to pull off an upset over one of boxing’s rising stars. [Click Here To Read More]

Zab is my favorite fighter. The fact that you never know which Zab is going to show up is exciting. And his longevity and accomplishments, even recently when he had the IBF title after moving back down to 140. All of it. i admit i liked him more as a thug. But im still down with the new Zab. He entertains me like no other fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by jlcelestine View Post
      Zab is my favorite fighter. The fact that you never know which Zab is going to show up is exciting. And his longevity and accomplishments, even recently when he had the IBF title after moving back down to 140. All of it. i admit i liked him more as a thug. But im still down with the new Zab. He entertains me like no other fighter.
      lol wut?

Also a Judah fan, hope he can do it on Feb 9th.

Comment

At least he is admitting that mental toughness is important as that has always been his downfall.

Comment

Some good feedback from Zab, although I wouldn't be bragging about the "win" over Lucas. A lot of folks felt Lucas should have got the decision in that fight, including myself.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            lol wut?

Also a Judah fan, hope he can do it on Feb 9th.
            LOL.

Tell me Zab was not more entertaining as a thug. The new toned down Christian Zab is cool, but the thugged out Zab was must see.

Comment

Hope Zab get the vic

Comment

Garcia is going to be the new headliner at Barclay if he knocks zab out cold which I'm sure he will dont see what zab can bring to the table at this age and Lucas really beat zab we all know that

Comment

I think Judah may be able to pull this one out,he has the skill...but more then likely he will start out out boxing Garcia,get caught with a good shot then go into a shell for the rest of the fight and lose

Comment

Zab is getting stopped probably around the 7th because Garcia is a slow starter.

Comment

Working...
                    X