"Everybody deserves a 2nd chance"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Everybody deserves a 2nd chance"

Will Margarito get his?

"Everybody deserves a 2nd chance" is just a saying that some people believe in. It's not some kind of objective logical principle that has been proven as fact, nor does it apply to all situations.

Comment

In this situation, do you agree with the quote?

Comment

Nope........

Comment

Thanks for answering.

Comment

F#$k his second chance and F#$k him.

I hope they black list him or even better they should give him a......

Comment

I believe everybody who apologizes and shows remorse deserves a second chance. Margacheato has not apologized or shown any remorse so deserves nothing. Except the derision, scorn and ridicule he has earned for his apathy.

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
                I believe everybody who apologizes and shows remorse deserves a second chance. Margacheato has not apologized or shown any remorse so deserves nothing. Except the derision, scorn and ridicule he has earned for his apathy.
                Well said, I was hoping he would apologize when they announced that he will get his license back and can fight in 2010.

"Feels good to know I will perform again, what I did was wrong and I hope everyone can forgive me, I will always fight for Tijuana" or some B.S. Like that.

Comment

Working...
                X