Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EP.#18 'GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT' talk show LIVE TONIGHT !!! (11PM eastern)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
    Can I plug a local boxing card?
    yea.. u have to call in to do it though

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
      'GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT' talk show...

This is a BRAND NEW weekly sports podcast that offers a different look at the lastest in the world of sports!! This is an exciting time to be a Sports fan. More exciting is the oppurnturnity to be able to get your voice and opinions heard LIVE from around the world.

Three shows weekly:

Monday's @ 10pm eastern with LEFTYGUNZZ
      Wednesday's @ 11pm eastrern with HORUS
      Friday's @ 10pm eastern with BURNER

NO CENSORSHIP
      EVERYTHING GOES TALK SHOW.
      AND I WILL TAKE EVERYONE CALLS...
      AND ANSWER EVERYONE'S QUESTIONS..

THE LINK TO MY SHOW IS IN MY SIG, AND ALSO BELOW THIS.
      http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=72140&cmd=tc

Hosted by: xHORUSx
      Phone Number: (724) 444-7444
      Call ID: 72140
      For those who could not get access to the show...
      Try out this Link
      http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/72140

It should work...
      You will have to create an pin to call in but it is free...and take less than 30 seconds to do.

You can also listen to and download past episodes!!

Wednesday's Topics

1.) Amir Khan set to defend WBA lightweight title against Marcos Maidana.
      2.) Has Racism Chased Amir Khan Out Of Britain?
      3.)Review of Adam J. Pollack’s In the Ring with James J. Jeffries
      http://www.********boxing.com/news.php?p=22524&more=1

4.)Zab Judah: “I pray every day for a Mayweather rematch”
      5.) Manny Pacquiao ESPN interview.. (Good or Bad for Pacquiao)
      6.) Is ESPN PRO-MAYWEATHER?
      7.) Former WBO champ Holt to fight in A.C. on Feb. 26
      Holt (25-3, 13 KOs), the former WBO champ, will take on South Africa's Kaizer Mabuza (22-6-3, 13 KOs) in a 12-round bout.

The winner will be in line to challenge the winner of the March 6 unification bout between IBF champ Juan Urango and WBC king Devon Alexander.

Holt, who is managed by New York Giants running back Brandon Jacobs, will be making his seventh appearance in Atlantic City.
      A 10-round co-feature will pit Philadelphia welterweight Mike Jones (19-0, 16 KOs) against Henry Bruseles (28-3-1, 15 KOs), of Puerto Rico. Jones will be staging his third straight fight at Bally's.

8.) Federal Boxing Commissioner???

Here, add this to your topic tonight:

With the backing of Jerry Jones and the beautiful Cowboys Stadium which will showcase this fight, the inaugural first fight is going to be a huge spectacular success. Viewership from around the World will be in the millions and Celebs from everywhere will be in attendance. This "Super Bowl" of a boxing event between Pacquiao and Clottey will be a boxing fan's dream come true. Can't wait to see it.

Last edited by Foodie One; 01-21-2010, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Foodie one why dont you call in and discuss it.

Comment

'GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT' talk show...

This is a BRAND NEW weekly sports podcast that offers a different look at the lastest in the world of sports!! This is an exciting time to be a Sports fan. More exciting is the oppurnturnity to be able to get your voice and opinions heard LIVE from around the world.

Three shows weekly:

Monday's @ 10pm eastern with LEFTYGUNZZ
          Wednesday's @ 11pm eastrern with HORUS
          Friday's @ 10pm eastern with BURNER

NO CENSORSHIP
          EVERYTHING GOES TALK SHOW.
          AND I WILL TAKE EVERYONE CALLS...
          AND ANSWER EVERYONE'S QUESTIONS..

THE LINK TO MY SHOW IS IN MY SIG, AND ALSO BELOW THIS.
          http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=72140&cmd=tc

Hosted by: xHORUSx
          Phone Number: (724) 444-7444
          Call ID: 72140
          For those who could not get access to the show...
          Try out this Link
          http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/72140

It should work...
          You will have to create an pin to call in but it is free...and take less than 30 seconds to do.

You can also listen to and download past episodes!!

Wednesday's Topics

1.) Amir Khan set to defend WBA lightweight title against Marcos Maidana.
          2.) Has Racism Chased Amir Khan Out Of Britain?
          3.)Review of Adam J. Pollack’s In the Ring with James J. Jeffries
          http://www.********boxing.com/news.php?p=22524&more=1

4.)Zab Judah: “I pray every day for a Mayweather rematch”
          5.) Manny Pacquiao ESPN interview.. (Good or Bad for Pacquiao)
          6.) Is ESPN PRO-MAYWEATHER?
          7.) Former WBO champ Holt to fight in A.C. on Feb. 26
          Holt (25-3, 13 KOs), the former WBO champ, will take on South Africa's Kaizer Mabuza (22-6-3, 13 KOs) in a 12-round bout.

The winner will be in line to challenge the winner of the March 6 unification bout between IBF champ Juan Urango and WBC king Devon Alexander.

Holt, who is managed by New York Giants running back Brandon Jacobs, will be making his seventh appearance in Atlantic City.
          A 10-round co-feature will pit Philadelphia welterweight Mike Jones (19-0, 16 KOs) against Henry Bruseles (28-3-1, 15 KOs), of Puerto Rico. Jones will be staging his third straight fight at Bally's.

8.) Federal Boxing Commissioner???

Here's something else you can discuss on your show. This is a shared sentiment of boxing fans everywhere:

Comment

Originally posted by Foodie One View Post
            Here's something else you can discuss on your show. This is a shared sentiment of boxing fans everywhere:

Ladyman..you should call in tonight..it would be great..we all discuss the sport..and since you have alot of knowledge on the sport of boxing..I think you should call in..maybe we can discuss the possibilty of Allan in the S6..

Comment

Originally posted by mali1976 View Post
              Ladyman..you should call in tonight..it would be great..we all discuss the sport..and since you have alot of knowledge on the sport of boxing..I think you should call in..maybe we can discuss the possibilty of Allan in the S6..
              edit...
              My bad..I meant "ladyfan"

Comment

Originally posted by mali1976 View Post
                No thanks. Don't get me wrong, I know you guys have your fun in discussing boxing which is all good and that but for me I don't care for the talk. I'm not into a "radio" forum besides this show tends to gravitate towards being a Floyd Fan Support Session. Not for me. JAT

Comment

It make sense to let pacquiao fight margarito for top rank. too alledge cheaters going head to head

Comment

No thanks. Don't get me wrong, I know you guys have your fun in discussing boxing which is all good and that but for me I don't care for the talk. I'm not into a "radio" forum besides this show tends to gravitate towards being a Floyd Fan Support Session. Not for me. JAT
                    Is there anyway you can stop posting those two sldieshows it takes up alot of space in thread. The shows arent Floyd hype shows. The show is only made up of the people that call in. That leads to debate. Dobt be scared to call in. Only 3 or 4 Pac fans have had the balls to call in.

Comment

Yeah you're right. You wouldn't provide any insight about boxing anyways, other than the circumference of Pacquiao's testicles.

Comment

Working...
                      X