Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stephen A. Smith says ni99a on espn, claims it didn't happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares? Are we going to hang the guy now?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
      Who cares? Are we going to hang the guy now?

disney cares.

Comment

yall need to chill out he dont need to apologize for ****. hes a grown ass man and he didnt offend anyone

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          disney cares.
          Who was offended by his comment?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            That was Don Imus.
            limbaugh was under the table, handing him notecards and felting him.

both are heroic figures in the right circles.

Comment

Who was offended by his comment?

plenty of people will be offended. i'm not one of them. just think about the disney corporation's base of customers.

at any rate, it's not good for business to be paying for airtime for a guy to say the N word.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                plenty of people will be offended. i'm not one of them. just think about the disney corporation's base of customers.

at any rate, it's not good for business to be paying for airtime for a guy to say the N word.
                It was a slip up. Do you watch college football? Lee Corso curses just about every week. So does Ron Jaworski and others. Its not like he went on some malicious attack rant. It was a slip of the tongue.

Comment

"Higga please you work for ups!!"

Comment

if skip said something like that then he should be fired but steven a has every right to so stop hating

Comment

It was a slip up. Do you watch college football? Lee Corso curses just about every week. So does Ron Jaworski and others. Its not like he went on some malicious attack rant. It was a slip of the tongue.
                      i agree that it wasn't planned. he slipped.

i don't watch college football, so i cannot attest to that.

if he continues to make the same mistake he'll undoubtedly be fired. they're paying him a whole lot of money and they expect complete professionalism from him.

Comment

Working...
                      X