Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree that if Mayweather-Cotto happens it will be a disgrace.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They'd have a point though. The Devil has seen better days, Floyd get's no credit for that hypothetical win.

Comment

Cotto fans think the "new and improved" Cotto will beat Floyd smh. Beating Delvin and a no knees Martinez does not make give him a better shot at beating Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Yes it would be. I don't know what's worse though: A rematch with Cotto or Canelo, because supposedly there are rumors for both.

If so I hope Canelo isn't stupid enough to accept a catch weight

Comment

Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post
          You dare question Pac's 8 division titles??
          Yes and Floyd's chicken shyt 152 catch weight for Canelo's title

Comment

If this happens then floyd is still for health comes first retirement.

I thought america is the home of the brave, floyd is such a disgrace to america, atgs did not duck anyone! Imagine hearns ducking hagler and srl lol.. Claiming to be tbe but instead he should call himself tbd, the best ducker!

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
              Cotto fans think the "new and improved" Cotto will beat Floyd smh. Beating Delvin and a no knees Martinez does not make give him a better shot at beating Floyd.
              You're right. Roach training him and Floyd being more vulnerable than ever is the reason he WILL beat Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                You're right. Roach training him and Floyd being more vulnerable than ever is the reason he WILL beat Floyd.
                You can't actually believe that.

Comment

Cotto did well first time out. I had it even after eight, and the rounds were close until Cotto gassed going down the stretch.

I'm not convinced he does better under Roach, I think Pedro Diaz doesn't get enough credit for how good a gameplan he developed in that fight.

But I can see the argument. Roach is as good an offensive coach as there is these days, and maybe Cotto would do better if he took more risks. It would be worth a look. But it doesn't compare to Floyd-Manny, and that's what it has to be compared to now.

Comment

It's a good fight in isolation - the problem with it is, it would come at the expense two phenomenal, far superior fights in Pac-Floyd and Cotto-Canelo.

Comment

There is no way tha it happens because floyd is ducking this version of Cotto hard. Cotto was fat and trained by an amateur on the first fight AND STILL battered floyd. Imagine what this properly trained, in shape version of Cotto does to him. He knocks him out cold within 4 rounds. Why do you think floyd is ducking the fight so hard?

Comment

Working...
                      X