No announcement yet.

purses for HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    remember when HBO paid Berto $900K to fight Hernandez?

those days are done
    Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    Remember when ward got like 2 mill vs Edwin

Comment

Unbelievable HBO paid Edwin 1 million and andre ward got 1.9 million NAUSIATING

Comment

HBO created a decent card on a seemingly low budget, good for them.

Comment

Remember when ward got like 2 mill vs Edwin
          Or when Bradley and Alexander got over a million each for their boring fight. "Modern day Hagler-Hearns!" LOL

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Or when Bradley and Alexander got over a million each for their boring fight. "Modern day Hagler-Hearns!" LOL
            Timothy bradley has been raping hbo not really exciting or the fanbase to command an receive that mucb

Comment

Unbelievable HBO paid Edwin 1 million and andre ward got 1.9 million NAUSIATING
              Pretty much why they're not really approving any fights right now... that and Ward is in court with Goosen still

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                HBO created a decent card on a seemingly low budget, good for them.
                Yes, keep it coming like this, I'm sure like some other guy said those high paid cards are over.

Hell I'd get in the ring with GGG for 50K and last longer than Rubio did.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  Yes, keep it coming like this, I'm sure like some other guy said those high paid cards are over.

50k comes out to 12.5 K after taxes and fees lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

When boxers are getting modest purses, they're more likely to stay hungry and seek out bigger fights. Once the purses get high, you start to see the boxer's true character.

Comment

That's pretty low pay for both Lemieux & Rosado, props to them for taking it (assuming there's not more money going to them from the network and this is just the low ball announced pay they sometimes do). I'm interested in seeing what ticket sales are like for the Barclays, be good if they get over 5,000.

Much happier to see these three HBO cards in a row rather than that crap fight of Alvarez-Clottey that would've cost over $3mill.

Comment

Working...
                      X