No announcement yet.

Miami Heat Fans Exposed!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    You have Kia commercials. All State joints.

But you haven't won ****.

Clipper fans are just about as bad as Heat fans.

Danny Manning ain't walking through that door.
    How can you be a bandwagon fan for a that hasn't won ****? Explain your logic. I remember watching the Clippers when Mark Jackson was there. Bo Outlaw, Erick Piatkowski, Lorenzen Wright, Keith Closs, Michael Olawakandi, etc. Do those names ring a bell? How can there be such a thing as a bandwagon Clippers fan? Being from LA, I would be a Lakers fan if I was a bandwagon fan.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      his point is that you guys are a bunch of bandwagon ****s...
      This.

It's not even debatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
        What about his post implies that? How can you be a bandwagon fan for a team that's never won anything? I can probably count on 1 hand the amount of true Laker fans I know. 95% of Lakers fans are bandwagon fans. Like you would be a fan without those 16 banners...LMAO
        For me, I'm a Laker fan because my father was. My father was from Pittsburgh, no NBA team. He was a big Kareem fan, also why I'm a UCLA fan, so he was actually a Milwaukee fan initially. But Kareem went to LA forever, and the rest is history.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          you claimed to be 'just a basketball fan' a couple of years ago...you can't deny that

half of your fanbase couldn't name the coach before VDN
          Bill Fitch, that rings a bell. Point is the Clippers are good now but have won nothing. The only reason that the Lakers have so much support is because they have a history of winning. The reason I support the Clips is because their the underdog that's never done anything. It's easy to be a Lakers fan.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            This.

It's not even debatable.

they really should do a video of the Clipper fans...i wanna see how many people say Michael Cage is Jared Dudley

Comment

How can you be a bandwagon fan for a that hasn't won ****? Explain your logic. I remember watching the Clippers when Mark Jackson was there. Bo Outlaw, Erick Piatkowski, Lorenzen Wright, Keith Closs, Michael Olawakandi, etc. Do those names ring a bell? How can there be such a thing as a bandwagon Clippers fan? Being from LA, I would be a Lakers fan if I was a bandwagon fan.
              Calm down.

I'm from the town where Mitch Richmond used to get no love.

One of our greatest players.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                This.

It's not even debatable.
                16 banners=fake fan base I barely ever see anybody rocking Lakers gear these days. Hmmm....

Comment

Bill Fitch, that rings a bell. Point is the Clippers are good now but have won nothing. The only reason that the Lakers have so much support is because they have a history of winning. The reason I support the Clips is because their the underdog that's never done anything. It's easy to be a Lakers fan.

actually, your coach was Hughes after they let Dunleavy go...its ok doe

Comment

Calm down.

Rudy Gay just picked up his $19mil option...that's a ****load of money for one guy

Comment

Calm down.

Sacramento, how's living there???

To this day, the 02 series with LA, one of the funnest I've ever watched. Crazy to think those Sacramento teams with Webber, Bibby, Peja, Vlade or even the team before Bibby with Williams....crazy to think they never won anything. They were a really good team and it's sad to think we're approaching a time where NO ONE will remember them.

Comment

Working...
                      X