Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan "I've Been Offered A Fight Bigger Than Devon. Announcement Coming Soon."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan "I've Been Offered A Fight Bigger Than Devon. Announcement Coming Soon."

In this interview from Saturday Khan says he's been offered a bigger fight than the Alexander fight. He says there's is a lot of talk about the Mayweather fight but he's leaving it in the hands of Golden Boy. Announcement will be made in a few weeks.

So we can perhaps conclude that the Mayweather fight has been offered to Khan and it is now a matter of time before it's made for May?

7:30

just about any fight would be bigger than Devon

Comment

Either Garcia again or Mayweather.
      Good for him

Comment

atleast fight the winner of paulie/zab for god sakes. get an actual WIN at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
          forget an actual win at 147...how about an actual fight?

Comment

Haha seriously?

He already whooped both of them haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
              Haha seriously?

He already whooped both of them haha.
              exactly make a rematch if he doesn't whoop them again he doesn't get the floyd fight. unless I'm missing another matchup @ 147 GBP has coming up.

i mean khan could fight the winner of broner/maidana but lets be honest. Khan is not fighting broner. Khan COULD box broner to victory but broner can punch i believe and he'd catch khan with a counter and send khan back to reality.

Comment

exactly make a rematch if he doesn't whoop them again he doesn't get the floyd fight. unless I'm missing another matchup @ 147 GBP has coming up.

i mean khan could fight the winner of broner/maidana but lets be honest. Khan is not fighting broner. Khan COULD box broner to victory but broner can punch i believe and he'd catch khan with a counter and send khan back to reality.
                lol Khan doesn't need to rematch those 2 at all nothing would change at all. I wouldn't be shocked if it was Mayweather next

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
                  just about any fight would be bigger than Devon
                  Lol this right here. The bar isn't set very high.

Comment

Mayweather next at the UK.

Sad.. if Khan fought Devon and won id actually say it would be a almost legit fight, but whatever. Thats boxing BS politics that will NEVER change.

Comment

Working...
                    X