No announcement yet.

Adrien broner clowns rios, guerrero, marquez and pacquiao: "they can line up"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
    How do you know broners intentions? He does not seem racist to me. You letting that hate blind you my dude.
    -Tweeted "wetback" and "beaner"

-Called Perez "nutin' but a burrito eatin dude"

-Implied that Mexicans are inferior boxers "he can't box, he is a Mexican after all"

Don't you see the consistencies, or are you just playing dumb? You people aren't very educated.

Comment

Broner is an idiot ive been sure of that ever since his eating twix icecreams and twinkies doesnt make a differnce in making weight or not statement. He thinks hes Mayweather but hes lacking the "hard work, dedication" aspect and that will be his downfall.

Comment

Btw this is your typical "I'm macho" type of response you'll be hearing out of Broner. He can call out as many dudes as he wants to, even at ridiculous weights and his fans buy it like sheep. He knows GBP won't line him up against anyone he called out.

Comment

how many times have dudes mentioned the racist remarks by everybody's fav bum Mayorga.....he called a black fighter a monkey and he referred to the late Vernon Forrest as the "N" word....but I've never heard dudes bring those things up when talking about that loud mouth bum

Broner, Floyd, B.Hop and whoever are racist because they said something bad about another man's race...as if that **** don't go on everyday...as if the same dudes who claim to feel offended don't do the same ****....you ninjas love black ppl...just admit it!!!....or better yet, just admit that yall hate black ppl so we can put things in the proper perspective....things not matching up around here...smh ....see through alert!!!

Comment

All he does is talk as we wait for him to finally fight someone meaningful. I havr no interest in him til he does. Hey Broner, make weight!

Comment

any of the fighters he mentioned would take his queer head off..what a douche bag...he hasnt fought one proper fighter yet and he's calling out true warriors..floyd will protect this kid big time..

Comment

"Who wanna keep seeing a Mexican and a Filipean fight each other"

Now if a Mexican fighter let's say Rios said "who wants to see two black fighters fight each other" these Broner fans would be outraged.

Why would Broner bring up their race or nationalities anyway?

If you haven't noticed his racism yet you're a fool

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  how many times have dudes mentioned the racist remarks by everybody's fav bum Mayorga.....he called a black fighter a monkey and he referred to the late Vernon Forrest as the "N" word....but I've never heard dudes bring those things up when talking about that loud mouth bum

Broner, Floyd, B.Hop and whoever are racist because they said something bad about another man's race...as if that **** don't go on everyday...as if the same dudes who claim to feel offended don't do the same ****....you ninjas love black ppl...just admit it!!!....or better yet, just admit that yall hate black ppl so we can put things in the proper perspective....things not matching up around here...smh ....see through alert!!!
                  @ you trying to justify his racism by bringing up a fucking CLOWN and joke of a fighter like Mayorga. And yeah, im not a fan of Hopkins either, he himself says stupid **** that many people ignore.

Comment

Broner continues to prove why P4P he's one of the biggest dumbasses in boxing today.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      "Who wanna keep seeing a Mexican and a Filipean fight each other"

Now if a Mexican fighter let's say Rios said "who wants to see two black fighters fight each other" these Broner fans would be outraged.

Why would Broner bring up their race or nationalities anyway?

If you haven't noticed his racism yet you're a fool
                      yes...dudes would be amped if Rios went in like that....I'll leave it at that man....dude already made up their minds and already have certain feelings dancing around in them towards the kid...so it doesn't make sense to keep trying to offend or defend his remarks...I for one don't DEFEND racism...all I'm saying, there's dudes who feel offended but they're the same dudes who are racially offensive...thats all!!

Comment

Working...
                      X