No announcement yet.

This fight showed HBO's bias

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This fight showed HBO's bias

Did anyone realize that HBO wasn't crediting Garcia with the shots he was landing? I predicted Khan to be knocked out after seeing the 2nd round.

I didn't agree with the stoppage, but Khan was taking too much damage.

Khan won the first two rounds but was getting tagged. It came back to haunt him.

Comment

HBO is always super bias, I think Khan showed great heart in the loss. Part of me thinks he should have been able to go out swinging, the other part thinks the ref saved him from damage that could have changed the rest of his career.

Comment

What are you talking about? They were constantly saying "Garcia is hitting some hard shots". it was good commentary

Comment

Oo man I was thinking bout making this thread to. Yes hbo def is bias they kept saying every shot khan as landing but Garcia nothing but then Garcia knock him down and boom. Omg Garcia is amazing. Pretty sad these peeps

Comment

Khan was outboxing him till he got his chin checked, i didnt hear no bias, stop being so sensitive

Comment

I couldn't hear HBO because I muted, but Danny's overhands and timing was just beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by BigDog9 View Post
                Oo man I was thinking bout making this thread to. Yes hbo def is bias they kept saying every shot khan as landing but Garcia nothing but then Garcia knock him down and boom. Omg Garcia is amazing. Pretty sad these peeps
                Khan was outboxing him, then he got hurt. Where's the bias?

Just enjoy your victory and stop bellyachin dude lol

Comment

garcia was countering khan brilliantly. khan was just throwing punches.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    garcia was countering khan brilliantly. khan was just throwing punches.
                    and landing. He was winning the fight then he got caught

Comment

Working...
                    X