No announcement yet.

"the show" leftygunzz target practice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    How do we know you're not gonna "pull the plug" again on this show and disappear for months on end, again? I liked the "Facts" show you used to do and was disappointed when it got canceled...
    My father passed away my man and I was getting married. No excuse but I needed a break plus you had Horus and Burner doing something every week. I also was aware of 25 and REED doing a show as well. This will be at least 12 weeks running. I don't know how much more time after that I will do it depends on how things go. Right now I am unemployed and have the time to dedicate to a show and a web site.....Let me know fellas.....LEFTYGUNZZ

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
      My father passed away my man and I was getting married. No excuse but I needed a break plus you had Horus and Burner doing something every week. I also was aware of 25 and REED doing a show as well. This will be at least 12 weeks running. I don't know how much more time after that I will do it depends on how things go. Right now I am unemployed and have the time to dedicate to a show and a web site.....Let me know fellas.....LEFTYGUNZZ
      I hear ya, there's much more important things in life than a boxing website. Good to have you back. I think you should continue with the "Get your facts..." show. It was a good format and the boxing discussion was (almost) always insightful and entertaining. And sorry to hear about your Dad.....

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        I hear ya, there's much more important things in life than a boxing website. Good to have you back. I think you should continue with the "Get your facts..." show. It was a good format and the boxing discussion was (almost) always insightful and entertaining. And sorry to hear about your Dad.....
        GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT was the show HORUS created I coat tailed it for a minute but this is going to be MY SHOW! Something different the format I ideas I was running with like (fantasy fights of the week and poll, Pillar to Post where callers go head to head on topics, and open mic will be in session).......

Comment

Sorry to hear that bro. Glad youre back. Youve got UK support. Look forward to the new show

Comment

Originally posted by awas88 View Post
            Sorry to hear that bro. Glad youre back. Youve got UK support. Look forward to the new show
            I want UK support and support from the USA as well. I also want my peeps in to chime in.

Comment

I want UK support and support from the USA as well. I also want my peeps in to chime in.
              Sup Homie, you do a good show.

I will be honest, I am too lazy to listen to them but I know they are good, from the stuff I have ehard.

Comment

Sorry about your pops lefty.but I'm down man.I probably won't call in but I'll hit up the chat for sure.you were a great host
                Last edited by KILLA RIGHT; 09-08-2010, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Sorry about ur pops my dude,good to have ya back!!

Comment

Working...
                  X