Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is everyone ruling out Pascal or something?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is everyone ruling out Pascal or something?

Everyone here is talking about Dawson's future like Pascal is a stepping stone. He's a solid opponent, and losing to Carl Froch is nothing to be ashamed of, no matter what people here try to say. Froch is also a decent boxer. He has a great, long ass jab and awkward movement.

With that being said, I still have Dawson by UD. I'm just wondering why nobody is giving Pascal a chance. I don't even hear the boxer haters saying he'll win.

there just isn't anything about Pascal that tells me he can beat Dawson. He might be able to put up a good fight, keep it competitive, just can't see him winning.

Comment

IMO for Pascal to win, he has to force Dawson into a grueling fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        there just isn't anything about Pascal that tells me he can beat Dawson. He might be able to put up a good fight, keep it competitive, just can't see him winning.
        The fight is in Canada. Pascal has a chance there.

Comment

Id give pascal a good shout for this fight, he hits hard, he's fast and he can take hard shots as well. If dawson does win its wont be by k.o but a long hard fought 12rounder.

id prob say 60/40 to dawson..

Comment

Firstly can you take that pic off your avatar please bboy.

Secondly, Pascal has not got any tools to beat Dawson.

Dawson is a very skillful guy at proven level of opposition.

Pascal will get frustarted and look amatuer.

Comment

Originally posted by P-Killer View Post
              Firstly can you take that pic off your avatar please bboy.
              eeerrrr no..

Comment

Pascal is tough and has a chance. I just don't see him winning.

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
                  eeerrrr no..
                  Okay son.

Guess you like it very much.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
                    Everyone here is talking about Dawson's future like Pascal is a stepping stone. He's a solid opponent, and losing to Carl Froch is nothing to be ashamed of, no matter what people here try to say. Froch is also a decent boxer. He has a great, long ass jab and awkward movement.

With that being said, I still have Dawson by UD. I'm just wondering why nobody is giving Pascal a chance. I don't even hear the boxer haters saying he'll win.
                    Lol...Y bother making a thread about Pascal's chances when you even agree on Dawson's victory...........But I do think Dawson will stop him late via tko

Comment

Working...
                    X