Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does a woman's butthole taste like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] What does a woman's butthole taste like?

I've never tossed a *****'s salad and probably never will. My friend said it taste like pennies? Can anyone confirm?

I heard it tastes like M&Ms but i aint sure which color

Comment

I have no idea. But if it tastes like Pennies then it can't taste too good.

And how the hell do pennies taste? Does your friend eat pennies? Or did he meant it taste like pennies smell?

Comment

I think you need to find that out for yourself, honestly.

If you've never licked a females ass, I think that's a huge problem.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I have no idea.
          What?????????????????????????????????

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

lmao...pennies???? dude make the ***** take a shower first !!!! then try it u wont be dissapointed

Comment

Its probably my favorite thing to do to a *****.

The best is after you play tennis together or something and the butt is still ripe with sweat and assjooose.

OMG...

:wank:

Comment

Its the best taste in the world. I've only done it with my girl tho, so I dunno if every girls butt tastes the same. But Im telling u, if u havent done it, then you're missing out on one of the best things ever! :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  I think you need to find that out for yourself, honestly.

If you've never licked a females ass, I think that's a huge problem.
                  Might be too late for me. My girl will have none of it. I love eating ***** but have never gone further south.

Comment

I'm honestly trying to remember going down on a female WITHOUT tonguing her ******* at least a few times. I for the life of me cannot recall that instance.

Comment

Working...
                    X