Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How has Floyd all of a sudden got a full head of hair? Hair transplant or wig...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How has Floyd all of a sudden got a full head of hair? Hair transplant or wig...

... thats the question

Didn't shave his head for the two months he was in jail. Bam he's got hair.

Comment

TS should be banned for being so goddamn stupid.

Comment

It's called two months without a haircut idiot

Comment

Nah, he has had a slick shiny head for the last few years, you can't see any stubble:

IF he wasnt bald, that would mean literally wet razor shaving his head every 1-2 days to get such a close cut

i bet his hair will never go invisible again, which is obviously cos of the transplant/wig

Comment

Originally posted by adamt View Post
            Nah, he has had a slick shiny head for the last few years, you can't see any stubble:

IF he wasnt bald, that would mean literally wet razor shaving his head every 1-2 days to get such a close cut

i bet his hair will never go invisible again, which is obviously cos of the transplant/wig
            Thats what he does.....Stupid thread

Comment

i can see a hairline in this pic. shave your head with a razor and see how it looks.

what's up with everyone's obsession about floyd's hair anyway?
              Last edited by BrotherDudeJack; 08-11-2012, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Obviously you're an intelligent dude. Your intelligence will take you far in this world.

Comment

Spending 20 minutes out of the day to shave his head, or better yet calling somebody over his house to do it for him. Very very hard.

Comment

Floyd grew his hair so he could brush it on national TV because he wants to be Adrien Broner. FACT!

Comment

Working...
                    X