Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel Hernández filing lawsuit against Alex Ariza/pacquiao? (translation needed)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a bunch of dick jerking.

Ariza linked Heredia to the scandal that led to the Marion Jones and other olympian PED charges and insinuated that something fishy could be going on with him and Marquez because of his background.

This Heredia guy is trying to deflect.

Comment

Originally posted by LatinKing416 View Post
      exact transcript guise:

'theyre jealous of jmm'

logically, were preparing a defamation lawsuit against alex ariza. his statements are very direct and i believe they are very harmful for jmm image and mines as a physical trainer. logically, i think whats transcending here is that the man has a jealousy problem. theres an insecurity on behalf of manny and theres an insecurity on behalf of him because obviously jmm has never had a preparation like the one hes having now. were not employing any doping substances and havent employed anything illegal that is out of the olympic norms.

ive always been in favour of a clean sport, so now what i simply demand is, to finalize this case of ariza or alex, whatever his name is, is to one: prove what youre saying. and two: lets submit to blood, urine, and excrement tests. and alex, i think the only one here with doubts is you and manny, because youve been asked thousands of times to do blood and urine tests and youve never wanted to. so this could be your opportunity to once and for all clear up all the accusations against pacquiao. and it is sad, that these kinds of things can be presented by them. we have never commented negatively about pacquiao, but this would be the best way to end with all of these baseless accusations

Comment

Originally posted by LatinKing416 View Post
        exact transcript guise:

'theyre jealous of jmm'

logically, were preparing a defamation lawsuit against alex ariza. his statements are very direct and i believe they are very harmful for jmm image and mines as a physical trainer. logically, i think whats transcending here is that the man has a jealousy problem. theres an insecurity on behalf of manny and theres an insecurity on behalf of him because obviously jmm has never had a preparation like the one hes having now. were not employing any doping substances and havent employed anything illegal that is out of the olympic norms.

ive always been in favour of a clean sport, so now what i simply demand is, to finalize this case of ariza or alex, whatever his name is, is to one: prove what youre saying. and two: lets submit to blood, urine, and excrement tests. and alex, i think the only one here with doubts is you and manny, because youve been asked thousands of times to do blood and urine tests and youve never wanted to. so this could be your opportunity to once and for all clear up all the accusations against pacquiao. and it is sad, that these kinds of things can be presented by them. we have never commented negatively about pacquiao, but this would be the best way to end with all of these baseless accusations

Great, almost identical.

Comment

Ariza and Manny never said anything

even *****s would have to disagree with this.....but i wouldnt put it past them not to

Comment

Originally posted by Nonitard View Post
            Ariza and Manny never said anything

even *****s would have to disagree with this.....but i wouldnt put it past them not to
            idk it might be cuz of this http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11098.html

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
              there is nothing in that interview that insinuates Marquez is a cheater

Comment

Originally posted by Nonitard View Post
                there is nothing in that interview that insinuates Marquez is a cheater
                right

Comment

which part of that suggests ariza is accusing him of peds?

only part of it that sounds remotely like an accusation is "i dont know why they got him that big that fast" - but thats not even suggesting ped use; rather hes just questioning whether jmms team is putting on weight the right way.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                    which part of that suggests ariza is accusing him of peds?

only part of it that sounds remotely like an accusation is "i dont know why marquez got so big so fast" - but thats not even suggesting ped use; rather hes just questioning whether jmms team is putting on weight the right way.
                    there fixed it for u

Comment

ariza didn't even mention angel hernandez at all in that interview nor did he even hint at the possibility that team marquez might be doing something illegal. I don't know why hernandez is going after team pac when it was conte who exposed him.

Comment

Working...
                      X