Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Berto beat down made you smile the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Berto beat down made you smile the most?

Ortiz: Berto expected to win after Ortiz was coming off a few lackluster performances and Oritz moved up to put a good beating on Berto, ruining Berto’s perfect cherry picking record.

The Ghost: Berto coming off a layoff after failing a drug test, was the favorite to win after the Ghost moved up 12 pounds, and a tough win over a fighter Berto ducked while champion, first two rounds Al Haymon realizes along with the world Berto has fine china, and takes a bad beating with two closed eyes for 12 rounds.

While I loved seeing Berto exposed for the first time by Ortiz, I think the Ghost’s performance made me the happiest seeing Berto coming out with the shoulder roll and being beat senseless for 12 rounds. The way it ended was great to with Guerrero landing like 10 solid shots wobbling Berto past the end of the round.

I enjoyed the Guerrero beatdown more, mainly because there was no way Berto should have allowed Guerrero to bully him the way he did. It was awesome.

Comment

The Guerrero fight, because Berto looked like a stiff poor mans version of Floyd. That was hilarious.
      I enjoyed the Ortiz vs Berto fight more

Comment

Originally posted by pturtle View Post
        Ortiz: Berto expected to win after Ortiz was coming off a few lackluster performances and Oritz moved up to put a good beating on Berto, ruining Berto’s perfect cherry picking record.

The Ghost: Berto coming off a layoff after failing a drug test, was the favorite to win after the Ghost moved up 12 pounds, and a tough win over a fighter Berto ducked while champion, first two rounds Al Haymon realizes along with the world Berto has fine china, and takes a bad beating with two closed eyes for 12 rounds.

While I loved seeing Berto exposed for the first time by Ortiz, I think the Ghost’s performance made me the happiest seeing Berto coming out with the shoulder roll and being beat senseless for 12 rounds. The way it ended was great to with Guerrero landing like 10 solid shots wobbling Berto past the end of the round.
        Berto is a down to Earth dude. Why worship his beatings? You are a sick fuk. lol. All seriousness, Berto really is not that ****y.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
          Berto is a down to Earth dude. Why worship his beatings? You are a sick fuk. lol. All seriousness, Berto really is not that ****y.
          HAHA I am ain’t I? I respect any man that laces them up, but theres some fighters who cherry pick and get paid millions they don’t deserve, which makes me happy they get exposed. Another one was Bute, but I give Bute props for at least getting exposed by one of the best in his division, while Berto got exposed by a guy who moved up in weight after he couldn’t win a belt in his own division.
          Last edited by pturtle; 01-26-2013, 08:41 PM.

Comment

The guerrero fight, cause robert straight punked him. Berto was talking before the fight saying that guerrero aint built like that, that he aint tough he just trying to act tough. Not only does guerrero beat down the cheat but even intrrupts him in the post fight interview to shut him up and reminds him to his face that he said he was going to beat him down. LOL berto left with his ego bruised like a motherfucker. WUAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Seriously you should realize that not ALL fighters pick and choose who they fight! Not every fighter has the power over his contract to do that! Not everyone is Mayweather or Manny and just a few others!! To be "happy" a man gets "beat down" shows how immature you are! Fighters don't wish harm on each other its something thats NOT part of the game other than the reality sometimes. When fans talk the way some do here it not only makes them sound like "rude little kids" it cheapens the sports intelligence!
              Ofcourse "you" realize that Berto would make you wet on yourself and you'd be crying in just a few seconds begging him to stop peppering your stupid brain! Theres always that fan you just want to grab by the neck.....................:wt: and Squeeze!!!!! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                Seriously you should realize that not ALL fighters pick and choose who they fight! Not every fighter has the power over his contract to do that! Not everyone is Mayweather or Manny and just a few others!! To be "happy" a man gets "beat down" shows how immature you are! Fighters don't wish harm on each other its something thats NOT part of the game other than the reality sometimes. When fans talk the way some do here it not only makes them sound like "rude little kids" it cheapens the sports intelligence!
                Ofcourse "you" realize that Berto would make you wet on yourself and you'd be crying in just a few seconds begging him to stop peppering your stupid brain! Theres always that fan you just want to grab by the neck.....................:wt: and Squeeze!!!!! Ray.
                Certain fighters have that affect on certain people. When someone is behind the safety of their own computer, watch out. They are ruthless.

Comment

Ortiz is a bitch, fuck him
                  much happier to see Guerrero kick Berto's ass
                  the guy's not far removed from fighting at 135-140, or even 126-130
                  he went in there and beat Berto to a pulp
                  he's too small for that, and it's out of his normal style
                  but he didn't care, he went in on him, and Berto was helpless
                  good, because Berto has been a turd for yrs, he needed flushed

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                    With Berto’s chin you honestly think I don’t have a punchers chance?
                    Last edited by pturtle; 01-26-2013, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X