Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kimbo Slice will make a tonne of noise in the heavyweight division!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Gay dude I ever saw in MMA....

Comment

Kimbo is a Bum who lost to a guy who was 1-0 prospect in MMA at the time......

Comment

comeon guys, get real! this dude got KTFO by a last minute replacement for his Ken Shamrock fight!! this guy gets hit flush by ANY descent BOXER . he goes to sleep!! he has no chance against any real Opposition or threat.. he can stick around alil while if stays low fighting other upandcomers.. he gets retired when he lands he's first notable fight!!! he may be a descent puncher w good power but his legs and chin tell the real story!

Comment

i woudl love to watch david haye rape kimbo slice

kimbo would get owned

Comment

Who can this n*gga really fight? He got KO'd by a borderline **** MMA fighter on a last minute fill in.

Comment

his following in Miami is HUGE, he probably can draw a crowd in Miami bigger then most of these Current Boxers today

so I think Gary Shaw will put his fights in Miami and let him knock out a few bums and make a lot of money

he won't fight any of the Top names anytime soon though

Comment

Look, most of the HW's are slow, fat, and sloppy. Kimbo will be a top 10 within a year, that is just the plain sad truth. Adamek, Arreola, Haye, Klits, etc. will all bust him up pretty good but he will win against most other dudes out now. There is no ground game in boxing.....this isn't mma.....he was famous for knocking guys out in standup fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  his following in Miami is HUGE, he probably can draw a crowd in Miami bigger then most of these Current Boxers today

so I think Gary Shaw will put his fights in Miami and let him knock out a few bums and make a lot of money

he won't fight any of the Top names anytime soon though
                  I live in South FL and I can tell you Kimbo's lost A LOT of the hype he had behind him prior to entering the UFC. He has his followers, but unless he fights a somewhat credible Heavyweight, even people here don't care much for him. I had an opportunity to meet him at Mansions a couple years ago in South Beach and he's actually a really cool guy. Real mellow and down to Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Look, most of the HW's are slow, fat, and sloppy. Kimbo will be a top 10 within a year, that is just the plain sad truth. Adamek, Arreola, Haye, Klits, etc. will all bust him up pretty good but he will win against most other dudes out now. There is no ground game in boxing.....this isn't mma.....he was famous for knocking guys out in standup fighting.
                    Hahaha, shut up, you don't know **** about boxing The truth is guys like Zack Page or Demetrice King would absolutely decimate Kimbo. Any top 100 HW destroys him, as do most of the top 100 CWs and even LHWs probably.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      come on mathed. ..Kimbo won't last full 4 rounds with good paste. he won't be in top 10 either.

Comment

Working...
                      X