No announcement yet.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    This is true.. Also as Ether said, certain races shouldn't be able to join a faction. Like Orc's in the Mage's Guild..
    well that's just racist

Comment

• Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
      well that's just racist

Of course it is! That's what I want It gives re-playability.

Comment

• Sadly, it seems like every Bethesda game becomes more and more ****** friendly.. I don't think that half the people who completed Oblivion would be able to complete Morrowind, though all of there games are true epics.

Don't drop the ball Bethesda!

Comment

• Fuck that bricks, ill admit it now. Morrowind was too hard. Got about 25% through.

Comment

• Morrowind was on par with Oblivion imo probably better in some aspect but I enjoyed most quests in Oblivion then I did Morrowind, much more creative and overall enjoyable, I used to love Daggerfall when it first came out as well, such an amazing game went to play it again a few months ago but couldn't get out of the cave / dungeon you start of in solely because of the graphics.

Really looking forward to Skyrim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
              Fuck that bricks, ill admit it now. Morrowind was too hard. Got about 25% through.
              I liked that about Morrowind though. You could stray from the main quest but you were going to find something that would KTFO you.

Also I hope in this game that there is no more of that "unconscious" horse shit. If I hit someone in the face with a ball of fire or a warhammer, they should die.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                Fuck that bricks, ill admit it now. Morrowind was too hard. Got about 25% through.
                Completed it in 10 mins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
                  I liked that about Morrowind though. You could stray from the main quest but you were going to find something that would KTFO you.

Also I hope in this game that there is no more of that "unconscious" horse shit. If I hit someone in the face with a ball of fire or a warhammer, they should die.
                  The morrowind Guards with Gold Armor raping you if you try and steal anything > the oblivion guards taking their time beating your ass. I agree, wandering off wasn't such a good idea on Morrowind, like with Oblivion you can go straight to the Arena which was kind of easy.

Flabber's Khaj and Grand Champ's Orc in Skyrim

Comment

• I will say right now i'm racist against the lizard people, and the Khajiits. They're gross. The lizard ones can breathe underwater which is alright but not worth looking like that.

Comment

• I always play as a wood elf thief/assassin.

Comment

Working...
                      X