Hi Guys im NEW! :)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RadioSha View Post
    Me too!

Oh, shouldve played it off being a girl. I think you've disappointed a lot of the guys here now...
    I already put him on ignore. Joining all his other accounts there. New? MY ASS!

Comment

Welcome to the party that is boxingscene, here's some starting green. Compliments of Don Johnson.

Comment

Welcome to hell.

Comment

Originally posted by niceguy45 View Post
          let's get you involve, who do you like more mayweather or pacquiao? with this you can either make friends or have enemies, lol
          rite then. i would like to publicly state on NSB that i cannot stand floyd . i dont care how he fights (hes magnificent ) but i h8 him more than ive ever hated any boxer , theres just no denying he is scared of certain ppl. what grinds my gears more than anythin tho is the whole "money" business . somewhere along the lines he got it into his head that constantly sayin "im rich" and flaunting his immense wealth was somehow COOL.it aint its desperate. its also a shame that with all that coin he cant buya personality.... anyone who saw him on skysprts news will have seen him for the deeply boring drone he rly is , all he said was "i dont rly kno" to evry question. "u dont kno anythin about boxing" is the response he always gives when he hasnt got an answer for sum1 who is just bein straight in their questioning e.g.brian kenny, rugged man. i rly dnt h8 for nothing i liked him when he fought oscar and was dissapointed he was retiring but hes just a mug.The whole world needs to get behind pac to whoop him cos no one else( who floyds willing to fight) can do it , and no NOT even Shane Mosley...

Comment

Originally posted by SusieQ. View Post
            pac all the god damn way

green K given...enjoy your stay

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              green K given...enjoy your stay
              cheers main man! gd to see legit pac fans. ppl need to understand that Manny Pacquiao is obviously the good guy and Mayweathers the bad guy.

Comment

Originally posted by SusieQ. View Post
                pac all the god damn way
                green k brother.

welcome to BS.

Comment

Hi SusieQ, are you the same SusieQ that used to post at ES... a few years back? If so I remember you, warning; all these general boxing sections will drive ya crazy. Stick to classic sections

Comment

dont use the word "guys" or they will start calling you gay

Comment

hi new.

welcome

Comment

Working...
                      X