No announcement yet.

If the New Batman sequel would come out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the New Batman sequel would come out

I think couple of new character that would come out.

Harvy Two Face Dent and The Joker which are obvious choose but more likely Mr Dent is going to have to take him out most probably.

Poison Ivy, Batman GF didn't die in the explosion but he survive and turns to poison Ivy. but not likely to make the story intersting

Harley Quinn, must have partner of The Joker, She is the Joker therapist and is going to become insane. She will help Joker escape from the Mental Asylum
    for people not familiar with her : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harley_Quinn

Bane, former police officer searching for the Joker for revenge or could be working with The Joker . Here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bane_%28comics%29

The Joker new plan is to release laughing gas around Gotham and make Gotham have one last laugh and turning the city into chaos

Some people rumors that the riddler could take role in the next batman movie, but I dont think it would make it as interesting as these character that I mentioned

I honestly don't know how Nolan can top himself with the next Bat Man flick.

Hoping the next films don't become cheezy sequels.

He's most likely working on the new one as we speak.

As long as they can cast excellent actors and retain great screenwriters,
    it would be pretty successful IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
      I honestly don't know how Nolan can top himself with the next Bat Man flick.

Hoping the next films don't become cheezy sequels.

He's most likely working on the new one as we speak.

As long as they can cast excellent actors and retain great screenwriters,
      it would be pretty successful IMO.
      in IMD they didnt mention that Christan Bale is going to do a Batman movie next.

But I hear alot of new and they way the movie present is like there is going to be a sequel

I forgot I have a feeling the snick red head who was going to reveal Batman is going to be Robin.

Right now they could be working on the ideas with the writers and stuff the next sequel could be in 2010

Comment

I'm thinking Robing may appear in the next one.

It would be interesting to see who would play Bat Girl.

Angelina Jolie, maybe?

She could also play Catwoman very well, and so can Charlize Theron.

Comment

Angelina Jolie, maybe?

There is an interview with Bale in last months GQ. He said he would never do one with a Robin cos it's too cheesy.

Comment

Angelina Jolie, maybe?

too many fire star is going to burn up the movie.

But Bat Girl is very hard angle to bring it into it unlike Robin where this kid knows Batman is Bruce Wayne.

Catwoman could be acted by Angelina Jolie but she is too expensive.

But you can't put too many charater into the movie it makes it complex

I think they should this time concentrate on who is the Joker and the Joker takes out the laughing gas with the help of Harley and Bane

But getting bruised alot need help goes for Robin

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
              There is an interview with Bale in last months GQ. He said he would never do one with a Robin cos it's too cheesy.
              if the pay him he would not change abit of that idea

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
                  too many fire star is going to burn up the movie.

But Bat Girl is very hard angle to bring it into it unlike Robin where this kid knows Batman is Bruce Wayne.

Catwoman could be acted by Angelina Jolie but she is too expensive.

But you can't put too many charater into the movie it makes it complex

I think they should this time concentrate on who is the Joker and the Joker takes out the laughing gas with the help of Harley and Bane

But getting bruised alot need help goes for Robin
                  Bat Man needs help kickin' butt, and Robing is already established as his partner in crime in the comics. He would need a different costume thats similar to Bat Man's in color, but of course with just a bit of yellow and red to enhance it.

I'm sure they'll think of something.

Comment

Freeze and Joker dont look like guys who is going to work together

Comment

Working...
                    X