No announcement yet.

Lara Trolling GGG on Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lara Trolling GGG on Twitter

you guys know my opinion on Lara Vs. GGG, i don't think it is a competitive fight but many seem to call for it... so whatever make it happen.

This is funny though. GGG tweets about a tourney that WBC suggested... Lara says that he is cherry picking and should fight the best rather then a hand picked tournament... lol how can GGG hand pick a winner of a tournament that's just too funny. Anyways hope the Lara fight happens so that this annoyance goes away.

Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
    i don't think it is a competitive fight..
    you just said Lara was trolling? Apparently Monroe Jr. or Wade justified competitiveness in comparison to Lara, nor do boxers ever move up in weight to challenge themselves..

This is Lara we're talking about innit?

Comment

you guys know my opinion on Lara Vs. GGG, i don't think it is a competitive fight but many seem to call for it... so whatever make it happen.

This is funny though. GGG tweets about a tourney that WBC suggested... Lara says that he is cherry picking and should fight the best rather then a hand picked tournament... lol how can GGG hand pick a winner of a tournament that's just too funny. Anyways hope the Lara fight happens so that this annoyance goes away.

I dont care about that tourney either. Who does he fight until then? Sounds like a mask to get Canelo some fights at MW.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        you just said Lara was trolling? Apparently Monroe Jr. or Wade justified competitiveness in comparison to Lara, nor do boxers ever move up in weight to challenge themselves..

This is Lara we're talking about innit?
        i never said they were competitive fights. Wade was mandatory... Monroe was cheap.

like i said i want this fight to happen, i just don't think Lara will be competitive and I've given my reasons as to why he won't be competitive many times. i'd gladly put all my points on the line when this fight takes place.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
          I dont care about that tourney either. Who does he fight until then? Sounds like a mask to get Canelo some fights at MW.
          Lara would be a good choice due to some name recognition even though like i said many times it won't be competitive in my opinion. Lara has no Kryptonite against GGG. lacks power, lacks punch variety, gets tagged to the body a lot... no chance.

Comment

Lara would be a good choice, but is he a better choice than Jacobs or Saunders? I don't think so. I would have him #4 on the priority list for GGGs next fight.

Comment

I agree the tournament idea is stupid. How is it any different from the typical title eliminators? The WBC just wants to collect sanctioning fees from title eliminators from other organizations.

Comment

i never said they were competitive fights. Wade was mandatory... Monroe was cheap.

like i said i want this fight to happen, i just don't think Lara will be competitive and I've given my reasons as to why he won't be competitive many times. i'd gladly put all my points on the line when this fight takes place.
                whether Wade was a mandatory or not, actually it was Tureano Johnson initially and Wade wasn't even active, and you gave your theory about Monroe being "cheap" has what to do with Lara's skill? cmon man that's just trolling.

We're talking about the supposed 160 beast that can close the gap vs. a 154 recognized defensive fighter that uses footwork around the ring.

How is that not competitive? lol

Comment

I'm confused by this...

Either Lara thinks one of the two things surely?:

1. He can beat GGG (He can't)
                  2. It's a money fight for him (It's not really - Although How much has Lara been earning recently?)

Comment

Honestly if Canelo ducks GGG, Golovkin should fight Lara over Saunders or Jacobs despite those fights being unifications.

Stopping a common opponent would further show how much of ***** Canelo is.

Comment

Working...
                    X