Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when Oscar said he was going to make all the best fights for THE FANS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's because Oscar was a naive idiot straight out of rehab who had someone else actually running the company for years, so he didnt know anything about promoting.
    Last edited by Rip Chudd; 05-24-2016, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      ODLH has like 1 fighter in his stable, hes like playing chess with only a king. PBC has like 1000 and I wont hold my breath about seeing Porter and Thurman until they actually touch gloves. Arum the so called "biggest snake in boxing" is giving us 2 unification fights this year, 1st one is a p4p match-up with Crawford vs Postol and the 2nd one is in the most popular division (welters) with Vargas vs Brook, I know the WW fight hasnt been officially signed yet but all those ducks are in a row.
      Charlo - Trout? Wilder-Povetkin? Charlo-Jackson? Thurman - Porter? Martin- Joshua? Khan - Canelo? Spence - Algieri? Provodnikov - Molina?

Haymon is making fights dawg, he's already setting Spence up for a Brook/Vargas showdown, and the 154 semi-tournament is kick started with Charlos-Lara-J-Rock-Andrade-Jackson all set to fight each other.

Khan-Garcia is in the makings and a unification with Thurman-Porter winner too.

Povetkin ruined a good match-up with his ped cheating, otherwise that would have been a good match-up too.

Badou-Jack and Degale are set to unify soon, andDegale-Bute and Jack-Bute have recently been made.

Can't say Haymon aint making good match-ups. That's a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
        Charlo - Trout? Wilder-Povetkin? Charlo-Jackson? Thurman - Porter? Martin- Joshua? Khan - Canelo? Spence - Algieri? Provodnikov - Molina?

Haymon is making fights dawg, he's already setting Spence up for a Brook/Vargas showdown, and the 154 semi-tournament is kick started with Charlos-Lara-J-Rock-Andrade-Jackson all set to fight each other.

Povetkin ruined a good match-up with his ped cheating, otherwise that would have been a good match-up too.

Badou-Jack and Degale are set to unify soon, andDegale-Bute and Jack-Bute have recently been made.

great post!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post

Charlo vs Trout? lol, there was no need for that fight, it shouldve been Charlo vs Andrade already. No need to marinate a Charlo fight, its gonna be bland to begin with.

I will give you Wilder vs Povetkin, Povetkin is a cheat and ruined my weekend #BOMBZquad

Again until Porter vs Thurman actually get in the ring, I wont hold my breath, besides I wouldve rather seen Thurman vs Garcia or Brook. Unifications>Mando's. Dont get me wrong, good fight #warporter but still leaves to much to be seen.

Martin vs Joshua? lmao I will leave that one alone because Martin from Southern Ca...

Khan vs Canelo was terrible for boxing, another black eye on the sport.

Spence vs Algeri was a good win for Spence but thats about it.

And Provo vs Molina is nothing more than Berto vs Ortiz 2.

And I really hope Khan retires, the lil punch resistance he had is gone. He could really get hurt. Look what happened to Josesito Lopez after he went up to fight Canelo, fighting a big guy like that takes years off you in 1 fight.

All and all man, pretty much all these fight are predictable and bring no meaning in their respective division, just makes another challenger. Fans want unified champs and Hayman has the power to do it now but his fighters fight once a year and when they do is a mismatch...

Comment

Working...
          X