Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin's Promoter Fears Deontay Wilder Will Vacate WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    I don't blame Povetkin for not wanting to fight in America, the corrupt judges over there would rob him blind. We all know how important Wilder is to the Yanks, i don't think any opponent of his over there would get a fair shake on the cards.

It's fairer to have the fight in Russia.
    For once I agree with you. Wilder would look like a complete fraud should he vacate though and as others point out, his payday will be even higher if the fight is in Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      I don't blame Povetkin for not wanting to fight in America, the corrupt judges over there would rob him blind. We all know how important Wilder is to the Yanks, i don't think any opponent of his over there would get a fair shake on the cards.

It's fairer to have the fight in Russia.
      did broner rob porter like they said he would? even with a knock dwon??
      did porter rob brook?
      bro tbh unless canelo is in the ring here u dont have to worry about judges unless it is a fight that no one is watch or that no will make a big fuss about

but those damn germans just robbed a man while all of germany was watching in a fight for a super title lol...but on the real did wilder have way to wide of cards for stiverne? has he ever need judges? NO BE FAIR BRO...

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
        For once I agree with you. Wilder would look like a complete fraud should he vacate though and as others point out, his payday will be even higher if the fight is in Russia.
        U DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PAY DAYS YET BC U DONT KNOW WHO WON THE PURSE BID YET....and futhermor why woudl rabinsky by frustrated if he was 100% ready to outbid anyways??

so talk facts or educated speculation...or go the hell away

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
          rafael says the prior 23 million dollar bid was made by Vladimir Hryunov not this rabensky fellow..

the 2nd highest bid was 7.13 million....lol talk about over paying beyond measuere..
          if the highest bid is 5 million im sure the russians were gunning to strip wilder instead of a getting a deal done...povetkin doesnt even take him 2 million in that bid..sure he was offered that
          Is this Twitter account real?

Vlad Hrunov ‏@HrunovVlad
          danrafaelespn around size of Klichko vs Povetkin bid. We can bring that fight to Russia 🇷🇺

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
            U DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PAY DAYS YET BC U DONT KNOW WHO WON THE PURSE BID YET....and futhermor why woudl rabinsky by frustrated if he was 100% ready to outbid anyways??

so talk facts or educated speculation...or go the hell away
            According to WBC rules surrounding the purse bids, Wilder will be entitled to a 70/30 split, which will increase should the fight take place in Russia.
            http://www.boxingscene.com/wilder-po...-miami--101687

Ryabinsky is frustrated that DiBella/Haymon are working against reaching a deal, and that Wilder might vacate instead (I don't think he will).

Comment

where is wilder in all this why aint he out there running his mouth like he usually does BUMSQUUUUUUAD

Comment

wasn't this an old thread's title too or i may having a deja vu?

Comment

Well hes fearing it, lets see if Wilder realy does it. There is nothing official and the purse bid is today.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                    According to WBC rules surrounding the purse bids, Wilder will be entitled to a 70/30 split, which will increase should the fight take place in Russia.
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/wilder-po...-miami--101687

Ryabinsky is frustrated that DiBella/Haymon are working against reaching a deal, and that Wilder might vacate instead (I don't think he will).
                    Wilder would be so dumb if he doesnt take this HUGE payday in russia as i have no doubt that the russians gonna bid verry high. Even if he loses he can continue.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                      Wilder would be so dumb if he doesnt take this HUGE payday in russia as i have no doubt that the russians gonna bid verry high. Even if he loses he can continue.
                      Povetkin is in a good position at the moment. The pressure is on team Wilder, the public is left with a clear impression Wilder's the one hesitating, he needed three warm up fights for Sasha so far

Comment

Working...
                      X