No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: I Beat Roach's Top Dog, He Can't Help Ruslan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    STFU Cotto looked Tiny and got outboxed lol!!

Pac got ripped off, cuz Arum thought that way he could enhance Bradley a bit and make him somewhat marketable, there is a reason why he is fighting Provodnikov instead of a big name.

And although I agree with you Bradley aint filling that gap. Broner, Santa Cruz,Verdejo with time, etc those are the stars of the near future
    lol , you think bradley will never be a star yet you think a 3-0 fighter in verdejo (thats if youre talking about the same verdejo) will be a future star?...dont you think that's a lil too early?...lol

did'nt you learn anything from dulorme or del valle yet?...

Comment

it would be so damn sweet if ruslan ko's this overrated ego maniac

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        it would be so damn sweet if ruslan ko's this overrated ego maniac
        Said the same thing when I read this crap. He would become my new favorite fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          lol , you think bradley will never be a star yet you think a 3-0 fighter in verdejo (thats if youre talking about the same verdejo) will be a future star?...dont you think that's a lil too early?...lol

did'nt you learn anything from dulorme or del valle yet?...
          Im not talking about how good of a fighte rhe can be Im talking about star power.

I can guarantee that right now Verdejo gets more seats sold than Bradley!!!

Comment

one of the biggest jokes in boxing Tim Bradley. boring fighter too.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
              Im not talking about how good of a fighte rhe can be Im talking about star power.

I can guarantee that right now Verdejo gets more seats sold than Bradley!!!
              does'nt matter... bradley is a few wins away from superstardom and is some what known..not to mention he's already a p4p fighter , wheter he gets the win or not we dont know but he is way closer to it than any 3-0 fighter... verdjo is 3-0 fighter and is unknown , he's got a long way to go and mountains to climb to even get noticed in the boxing world.....

Comment

no bradley, this time provodnikov will win a gift decision because arum now knows that u're a no-draw

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  Hey Bradley I'd be talking Smack if I won 2 rounds against Pacquaio, well you could have won 3 rounds at most. By the way don't let the empty chairs hit you on the way out
                  Who cares how many chairs are empty, he's still making over a mill. You clown ass socalled boxing fans are concerned about how many tickets a fighter sells or their pay per views. Who gives a ****?! I want to see a fighter with skills who knows how to slip and move, bob and weave, use the jab, throw combos. I want to see the best against the best and wouldn't give a **** if I was the only one watching from my backyard.

Tim Bradley is an undefeated champion. I respect him the same way I respect any other good fighter. Do you and these fake ass fans get any money when your favorite fighter sells out an arena??? If not, why do you care??? Like Bradley or hate him, who cares? But until someone beats him...go to hell, and the rest of you haters! You hate Bradley for the same reason you hate Floyd,and for the same reason you hate Broner. But, we'll not open that ignorant door. DEAL WITH IT!!! All this garbage about him getting a gift against Manny, so what??? Many of the all time greats got gift decisions, including Manny. Its a part of the sport. It doesn't make them less as a fighter or champion. Go cruxify the judges. If it was that big of an outrage, why didn't Manny revenge it if its such an easy fight. Instead he chose Marquez and got blasted. What fighters sell out venues consistently in the US? Manny, Floyd, and Cotto. Who's your favorite fighter? How many chairs hit him on his way out??? F##kin clown! These fighters train and sacrifice too much of their lives to be disrespeceted by clowns like you. F#gg#t sitting behind a computer blasting someone. Get a life!!! ALL THE REAL FIGHT FANS STAND UP AND START SQUASHING THESE CLOWNS. If you respect the sport of boxing then you need to repect the fighters no matter if you like their style of fighting or if they are not marketable. Like them or hate them, BUT RESPECT THEM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    You need to score punches landed , non effective aggression is for the people that dont know boxing , it was a very close fight when you really scrutinize it .
                    That's the biggest problem on this site. 95% DON'T KNOW BOXING!!!

Comment

Will the Bradley fight be on ESPN?

Comment

Working...
                      X