Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire vs. Guillermo Rigondeaux is ON!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nonito Donaire vs. Guillermo Rigondeaux is ON!!

On April according to ABS-CBN news here in the Philippines..

Donaire by KO in 10

Good ****.

If Donaire takes Mares and beats him as well in the same year, he could be a lock for FOTY even without the other fights he says he is going to take this year.

Comment

Tough fight for both. I'll be rooting for Donaire hoping he can go on to all time greatness.

Comment

saw it too. The news announced that the fights to be in april of both nonito and brian viloria. hope it pushes thru.

Comment

Originally posted by flem1 View Post
          On April according to ABS-CBN news here in the Philippines..

Donaire by KO in 10
          how reliable is ABS-CBN news for those of us in the USA who don't know its credibility?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            how reliable is ABS-CBN news for those of us in the USA who don't know its credibility?
            ABS-CBN has an exclusive partnership deal with Top Rank to televise fights in the Phlippines. They are good buddies with Bob Arum

Comment

Great great great fight, I'm really chuffed about this.

2 very talented guys getting it on, boxing wins!!!

Arum has actually managed to deliver and not over marinade for once, quite impressive really considering his recent runs.

Comment

Originally posted by flem1 View Post
                ABS-CBN has an exclusive partnership deal with Top Rank to televise fights in the Phlippines. They are good buddies with Bob Arum
                cool thanks, cuz i know some of the other Filipino news are totally unreliable and uncredible i remember Nonito himself was blasting a few different ones when they said some beef about him and his family i think?

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                  Great great great fight, I'm really chuffed about this.

2 very talented guys getting it on, boxing wins!!!

Arum has actually managed to deliver and not over marinade for once, quite impressive really considering his recent runs.
                  Arum figured out that Rigo cant get the crowd in! So he's sacrificing his promising prospect to his Ace fighter. And Donaire already Chopped the top fighters. Only Rigo & Mares left.

Comment

Good news...

Can't wait till Donaire embarrasses this hypejob clown named Rigo.

Comment

Working...
                    X