Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      i don't any of 'em.
      Im with you on this one Tim dog!

Comment

Originally posted by Einstien View Post
        Im with you on this one Tim dog!
        He's lying to you

Comment

All good posters. Ether, gonna need you to put some more troublemakers on these lists. Im sick of being nice.

Never understood why heat is a celts fan from new york with a miami type name though.

Im easy, boss lady ebeats chumps down, has sexy lips and tig ole biddies. That right there puts her at a 7.5 minimum.

Boj lives in goddam hudson, i like him a lot as a poster bit i kinda feel sorry for him.

Vers is making some sort of comeback and is most definitely entertaining.

Tred ive had many convos with over the yrs, we argue about ish more often than not but he's solid.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            All good posters. Ether, gonna need you to put some more troublemakers on these lists. Im sick of being nice.

Never understood why heat is a celts fan from new york with a miami type name though.

Im easy, boss lady ebeats chumps down, has sexy lips and tig ole biddies. That right there puts her at a 7.5 minimum.

Boj lives in goddam hudson, i like him a lot as a poster bit i kinda feel sorry for him.

Tred ive had many convos with over the yrs, we argue about ish more often than not but he's solid.
            LOL. Especially when I have to deal with the f***ing rednecks around me. F***ing meth dealers and sh** that live in the house next to me for like two months until the cops come looking for them.

Comment

Bojangles is a pretty solid poster, but his name reminds me of the ****ty restaurant chain, and in particular, the one time I ate there : I was up all night drinking booze the night before, and I had heard their breakfast menu was awesome. Needless to say it wasn't, it was actually pretty ****ing terrible, and I felt jipped.

Why am I telling you all of this? I have no idea. 7/10

Boss Lady has assimilated into the fold here in the lounge pretty well, though she still has her occasional moments of attention whoring, she actually has a fairly good aptitude for being a total ****ing ****, which is a quality I find redeeming in most human beings. Another 7/10.

Verse? He's Verse. Old school to the core. 8/10

TredKiller I've seen post a bit, but I can't remember anything in particular, so he must not be very memorable. 5/10?

Heat is a rising star, I expect him to be 2012's "breakout star" of the lounge. 7/10.

Comment

They all get the Gully Gad stamp of approval from me. :stampofapproval:

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                  This Week's 5.

bojangles1987

Boss Lady

Versatile2K12

TredKiller

heat27
                  bojangles1987 - not too familiar but Reed gave the seal of approval so he must be ok ... - 7

Boss Lady - One on my lounge favs, gotta a lot of dudes uptight - 9

Versatile2K12 - A+ poster - 9

TredKiller - Seen a few good posts coming from his direction - 7

heat27 - not too familiar but The_Bringer gave the seal so he's good to go. - 7

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Bojangles is a pretty solid poster, but his name reminds me of the ****ty restaurant chain, and in particular, the one time I ate there : I was up all night drinking booze the night before, and I had heard their breakfast menu was awesome. Needless to say it wasn't, it was actually pretty ****ing terrible, and I felt jipped.

Why am I telling you all of this? I have no idea. 7/10

Boss Lady has assimilated into the fold here in the lounge pretty well, though she still has her occasional moments of attention whoring, she actually has a fairly good aptitude for being a total ****ing ****, which is a quality I find redeeming in most human beings. Another 7/10.

Verse? He's Verse. Old school to the core. 8/10

TredKiller I've seen post a bit, but I can't remember anything in particular, so he must not be very memorable. 5/10?

Heat is a rising star, I expect him to be 2012's "breakout star" of the lounge. 7/10.
                    Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    They all get the Gully Gad stamp of approval from me. :stampofapproval:
                    Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                    bojangles1987 - not too familiar but Reed gave the seal of approval so he must be ok ... - 7

Boss Lady - One on my lounge favs, gotta a lot of dudes uptight - 9

Versatile2K12 - A+ poster - 9

TredKiller - Seen a few good posts coming from his direction - 7

heat27 - not too familiar but The_Bringer gave the seal so he's good to go. - 7

Cheers guys! This is going into my wank bank for later :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      LOL. Especially when I have to deal with the f***ing rednecks around me. F***ing meth dealers and sh** that live in the house next to me for like two months until the cops come looking for them.
                      it'd be the same thing if you move anywhere else in Hudson.

Comment

Working...
                      X