Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Broner reportedly now in "serious" negotiations; no longer just in talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs Broner reportedly now in "serious" negotiations; no longer just in talks

EDIT 12/28/15: Fight has officially been shut down by Arum. http://www.boxingscene.com/bob-arum-...ibility--99841

Yes
    25.00%
    No
    75.00%
    Last edited by Nubia; 12-28-2015, 08:32 PM.

Crawford vs Pacquiao is easier to make than this fight and more benefitial to arum, but if MP want softer touch then they should pick bronner

Comment

Comment

I guess Pacquiao wants to end his career giving out a serious beating, he's entitled to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
          Crawford vs Pacquiao is easier to make than this fight and more benefitial to arum, but if MP want softer touch then they should pick bronner
          A couple of sources claimed Pacquiao had wanted NO PART whatsoever of Crawford. Especially after seeing how dominant he was in his last fight. Crawford is 100% out of the running according to most sources.

Comment

If this turns out to be legit I can only assume that this is some tactic to try to entice Mayweather into a rematch. A last hope if you will. I'm sure Arum's consulting with medical professionals as we speak if this is legit to put himself on the list for a heart transplant cuz dealing with Broner is gonna give him a quadruple coronary or some such ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              If this turns out to be legit I can only assume that this is some tactic to try to entice Mayweather into a rematch. A last hope if you will. I'm sure Arum's consulting with medical professionals as we speak if this is legit to put himself on the list for a heart transplant cuz dealing with Broner is gonna give him a quadruple coronary or some such ****.
              Arum isn't going to have do "deal" with Broner at all. It'll all be all through Haymon. Haymon has shown he's more than willing to work with other promoters, will Bob Arum do the same?

Comment

I Like this match up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                  Arum isn't going to have do "deal" with Broner at all. It'll all be all through Haymon. Haymon has shown he's more than willing to work with other promoters, will Bob Arum do the same?
                  First off I got serious doubts about this even being a seriously discussed fight, but Arum will certainly be dealing with Broner if this fight were to be made.

If Manny is testing his power in his last fight Arum can either curb Manny til he's on board with what Arum wants to do & try to make Crawford vs Postol or Matthysse or whatever fight on April 9 or he can work with the guy Manny wants to fight. If he curbs Manny over Manny wanting to fight Broner Arum is gonna get more bad PR than Manny will.

And again this is working under an assumption I'm not making that Manny vs Adrien is actually legitimately on the table.

Comment

I can't believe this is actually happening.

Comment

Working...
                    X