Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which country has produced the most p4p champions and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
    I don't rate Langford. His tapes are way too black and white.
    Of course, I forgot about that.

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Roman Moreno/ JRo knows more about it than me.

Whats the deal with Ward-Abraham? Did Ward refuse to do OSDT?
    When negotiations was going on, for example who the ref, judges, the venue all that. Sauerland wanted OST. Ward camp made an issue of it. At the end the fight didn't have OST. Fill in the blanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
      Is blood testing in MLB and NFL? Are you sure?
      theres blood testing in the minors in baseball. not in the majors yet but its coming. its also coming to the nfl but its not in either as of yet.

Comment

You don't get to the physique of a defensive end being clean. Sorry to burst the bubble but to think nfl catch almost anyone is borderline psychotic. Most of these guys look like superheroes. It's not "god given talent" that gave them 260lbs with 10% bodyfat.

Now i think the argument that this is an "american" (USA!USA!) problem is absurd as well. It's a worldwide problem and probably about as widespread in % no matter what country you speak of at the highest level of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Not sure if they get blood testing. I'm pretty sure they get urine testing year round though. Not sure on the Blood testing. They have been catching more and more cheats though since random testing was implimented.

My only point was the notion that Americans by percentage use more than other countries is most likely false.
          Yea I don't believe there is blood testing. It's year strict year round random testing. Which I believe it's OK too.

And, it shouldn't be the amount, it should be more about percentage. And, unless someone has factual percentage on what Nations dope more they should STFU about National doping.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            theres blood testing in the minors in baseball. not in the majors yet but its coming. its also coming to the nfl but its not in either as of yet.
            Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

This thread is dumb as hell. Especially because people bring up random testing... Like it's actually random. Get the **** out of here.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                Thanks for the clarification.
                correction, so either year round blood testing for hgh etc. has started this year in the majors or it'll be next year, but it was part of the current cba so its being implemented and set up for rite as we speak. should be interesting to see how this goes...lol.

btw in the last few years it has been a sharp increase in the amount of perfect games and no hitters thrown by pitchers and a sharp decline in hitting stats for hitters (who are more likely to be juicing). me thinks its no coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                  I thought that China has way more people than any other country. I'm interested in which country created steroids in the 1st place for sports enhancement... I've never researched who came up with steroids 1st. I always thought it was a certain European country that created it but I haven't researched... since you're so knowledgeable about PED's could you indulge me? Just because Berto and Peterson popped with stricter testing doesn't mean that others wouldn't pop with the stricter testing. Remember that an American called for the stricter testing in the 1st place.
                  i think it may have been the germans who first created and used steroids during ww2 or something to enhance the performance of their soldiers...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                      American boxing has always had more drug cheats name all the boxing drug cheats you know and America will have the most.
                      You under the impression Joe Louis, Muhammad Ali and Ray Robinson were on performance drugs. You are trying too hard.

Comment

Working...
                      X