Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pavlik v Calzaghe - oh America, wake up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    Who got knocked down in the first round again?

Who lost the fight,dickhead
    Last edited by jangeorg; 10-23-2008, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      Who got knocked down in the first round again?
      That's weak man. Plenty of fighters get knocked down, and much more severely than Joe did, but then get up and win fights.

Joe was only on the canvas for 1.7 seconds, then got up, no sign of shaky legs, and carried on as normal. If it wasn't for that flash knockdown, the round could have gone either way.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
        Yes. We invented it.

You can use it if you want.

Comment

After the Kesler fight most boxing fans knew that this boy was the real deal. But not to talk **** but some of his punches do look like slaps, This fool would of been the **** at slap boxing back in the Middle/High school days.

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
            After the Kesler fight most boxing fans knew that this boy was the real deal. But not to talk **** but some of his punches do look like slaps, This fool would of been the **** at slap boxing back in the Middle/High school days.
            Nah, Calzaghe got bullied at school. It's well documented.

Joe has hand problems for a reason, though. It ain't bad punching technique, despite what some people think, it's the fact that he's thrown so many hard shots he's literally smashed his hands up by hitting heads. Roy Jones will say (and has said) the same thing -- that his hands are damaged for a reason.

I don't think they're damaged enough to render his punches useless, but he has to stay aware that he could break them if he hits too hard during a fight. That's obviously not a predicament any fighter would want to be in. But to still win fights firing on one cylinder is pretty damn good. There certainly are slaps in there, but mixed in are some hard shots. It turns out to be effective for Joe, as you never know when he'll pepper you with a hurtful punch. Opponents think they can walk through him easy, then bam... think again.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I guess some people REALLY DO think Joe gettin' by Roy

If you're that dumb I'm smart enough to capitalize off that......I'm takin all bets that those numbers on the left allow me to.......

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Yes. We invented it.

You can use it if you want.
                Yawn. We've been over this before. Who is "we" again? If you call whatever the **** the OP wrote as English you need serious therapy my friend.

You didn't invent ****. Your PEOPLE didn't invent **** either. The Original inhabitants of England spoke a Celtic language. English is a Germanic language with Latin mixed in. The tribes most responsible for English (they displaced the Celtic languages at the time) were Angles, Saxons and Jutes. So no, you didn't invent it. You invented Celtic and no- we don't need to use that one at all. Hell the Normans added more words and vocab than the original inhabitants ever did.

So if I want to thank anyone for English I'll go to the Germans, French, Italians, Romans before I ever thank you.

Awaits angry response.

Comment

Originally posted by F-R-K-O View Post
                  Nah, Calzaghe got bullied at school. It's well documented.

Joe has hand problems for a reason, though. It ain't bad punching technique, despite what some people think, it's the fact that he's thrown so many hard shots he's literally smashed his hands up by hitting heads. Roy Jones will say (and has said) the same thing -- that his hands are damaged for a reason.

I don't think they're damaged enough to render his punches useless, but he has to stay aware that he could break them if he hits too hard during a fight. That's obviously not a predicament any fighter would want to be in. But to still win fights firing on one cylinder is pretty damn good. There certainly are slaps in there, but mixed in are some hard shots. It turns out to be effective for Joe, as you never know when he'll pepper you with a hurtful punch. Opponents think they can walk through him easy, then bam... think again.
                  His technique was not that great in his old fights. So it is punching technique to some degree. But yes he's damaged his hands which makes it even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post

If you're that dumb I'm smart enough to capitalize off that......I'm takin all bets that those numbers on the left allow me to.......
                    ****en A, ur one smart cookie, bro!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post

Roy is shot. He will lose. Accept it now and it'll be less painful later.

Comment

Working...
                      X