No announcement yet.

Who is most hated fighter ever?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devil Man View Post
    Better question, how many damn threads did you make today? 5?
    I don't even know how to make a thread! I'd post 5 good ones a day that people would be interested in posting a reply to.I just wish I knew how.I lack computer skills

Comment

I've been on this site for a month now & I've read more hate mail towards hatton & haye than anyone else.I like hatton,he's one of my favorite but the gayemaker can ****off!

Comment

Leonard was hated for quite a long time. After he left was when people really acknowledged his greatness.

Comment

I tend to agree with those who posted a "young Ali". Between his "outing" as a Muslim in 1964 and his "vindication", of sorts, by the youth of the nation against the declining popularity of the Vietnam conflict in the late 1960's, it's hard to imagine a more genuinely "hated" fighter. Quite honestly, it's a miracle he wasn't assassinated.

Forgive the spelling errors.

Comment

The thing is with guys like Mayweather, and Calzaghe they have maniac fans as well as haters.

Tarver just seems to be universally disliked which is perhaps unfair in someways.

Comment

fighters from the past were spared from the Internet Hate that current fighters get now

Comment

the name is resto... luis resto...

Comment

Working...
                X