Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Canelo-Chavez big in Mexico media ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mexico is a proud boxing nation, used to fighters like morales/barrera/jmm. Cant imagine they will be too excited about this sham of a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
      Well,they just signed like yesterday and we are 4 months away from the fight..Once they start their training camps and the 24/7 like shows start and televisa or azteca start showing commercials,tecate giving rebates,etc,etc,mark my words,this fight will sell,I in fact,predict a higher DUI checkpoints in the U.S where a large hispanic demographic lives.
      That's true. We'll see how the press tour goes. If promoted right this could be the event of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
        That's true. We'll see how the press tour goes. If promoted right this could be the event of the year.
        Well if Canelo fallow up with Golovkin in september he can be in 2 biggest events of the year

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
          Well if Canelo fallow up with Golovkin in september he can be in 2 biggest events of the year
          I just read the Canelo said this will be THE biggest boxing match in the history of mexico..Trying to sell the fight thats cool,but dont say nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
            I just read the Canelo said this will be THE biggest boxing match in the history of mexico..Trying to sell the fight thats cool,but dont say nonsense
            Why nonsense he can be right

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              Is there a buzz for the fight in mexico?
              lol i have no clue, I'm not even on the same continent

Comment

My questions

will there a HBO Latino 24/7 for this fight?

will there be a multiple city press tour to promote this fight?

will there be a HBO face off with Max Kellerman for this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by tommyg6 View Post
                  My questions

will there a HBO Latino 24/7 for this fight?

will there be a multiple city press tour to promote this fight?

will there be a HBO face off with Max Kellerman for this fight?
                  Its big PPV so probably,like they had it for Khan fight so Much Bigger fight will get it.

its not only Canelo vs Chavez but also Chavez sr vs Oscar bad blood all over this fight ,Sr is ****ing on Canelo from long time thats why Canelo want a fight,he said that he will shout Chavez up,im interested in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                    Its big PPV so probably,like they had it for Khan fight so Much Bigger fight will get it.

its not only Canelo vs Chavez but also Chavez sr vs Oscar bad blood all over this fight ,Sr is ****ing on Canelo from long time thats why Canelo want a fight,he said that he will shout Chavez up,im interested in this fight.
                    Good point. Totally forgot about that.

Comment

I refuse to believe the Tecate won't be flowing in abundance come May despite anyone being reasonable knowing this is kinda a bs manufactured PPV with Canelo vs a guy who got KO'd by a guy who got KO'd by a guy who got KO'd by Eddie Caminero.

Comment

Working...
                      X