Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr. on Golovkin Comparisons: I Was on a Different Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    And we will never see GGG unified in 3 divisions or at least clean out 168 pounds.
    We don't know what we will see from GGG yet hes still in his prime. We already know what weve seen from Coke Fiend Wife Beater Chavez who quit against Oscar and his pot head underachieving children though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      We don't know what we will see from GGG yet hes still in his prime. We already know what weve seen from Coke Fiend Wife Beater Chavez who quit against Oscar and his pot head underachieving children though.

and this fukwit thinks he is a boxer LMAO

as usual, and once again..... you backed a total hypejob over a MUCH better PROVEN fighter

your track-record is clear.....

says he is a boxer, proves he is a clown LMAO

stop sulking you clown

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        your track-record is clear.....
        Lou Cipher embarrassed you again by choosing the winner, you went for the hype job Andre "Ward of the NSAC" and Lou Cipher once again vanquished you and exposed you as a try hard talentless hack who knows even less about Boxing than you do women. Suck it, Turd Boi.

Comment

Andre Ward thinks differently, he says:

"He might hit a tad bit harder than Chavez Senior. And I think defensively he a lot better. Golovkin is not a one trick pony, that is what I think a people are missing here. They talk so much about the power, but he has got subtle defense. He is doing some things in there that has allowed him not to take a lot of punishment."
          Here is the link:

https://youtu.be/UVuKFFeSmyI?t=21m48s

Comment

Lou Cipher embarrassed you again by choosing the winner, you went for the hype job Andre "Ward of the NSAC" and Lou Cipher once again vanquished you and exposed you as a try hard talentless hack who knows even less about Boxing than you do women. Suck it, Turd Boi.
            That's stupid.

GGG is 33,or 34 years old, he can't do what Chavez did, is simply stupid try to compare.

He needs clean out the 168 pounds and dominate all.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
              Disrespectful and imbecilic statement. All of the people who talk **** about JCC remember only the JCC of the late 90's-2000 era. JCC beat 15 current or former world champs among all of the cab drivers and gardeners he beat, so check with those champions about how good he was. Go back and YouTube the 80's and early 90's version of him and you will see (if you have any clue about boxing) what JCC is talking about when he says he was on another level. Golovkin is a great fighter, no doubt about that, but Chavez Sr. is right that he is painfully raw and basic compared to a prime JCC. JCC wasn't just a great fighter, he was an amazing technician.

Chavez is one of my favourite fighters of all time but golovkin is not fat behind him on the skill level, if not in front.
              Chavez had a 100% pro style, like Conelo. And like many Mexicans, he probably started boxing pro at age 15. Whilst these guys were perfecting the art of upper body movement, infighting and power shots etc etc(more common in pros), GG was getting groomed through the Russian amateur system, when they scored different and only had to touch your opponent to get a point.
              To lose under 10 fights in 350, competing in several world champions, olympics etc it must be noted GG can box as the AIBA have not designed amateur boxing for the knockout.
              We saw this for the FIRST time against lemieux. Thought we would have seen everything he had to offer by then, and proved he wasn't one dimensional pressure fighter.
              When he wants to unify couple belts, GG didn't lose a single round on all 3 judges score cards.
              On the other side of the coin when Chavez wanted to unify a couple belts, Taylor out boxed him for 12 rounds and Chavez didn't win more than 2 rounds in that fight before he knocked him out. It must also be noted in this fight Chavez could not adjust and cut off the ring. Taylor circled to the left for the entire 12 rounds and all Chavez needed to do was take a step to his right and cut him off, but instead followed him around the ring like a Rookie (I don't think GG would fail to do this). Thank God he stopped him late in the 12th (taylor may have been worn out from punching him so much) as my favourite fighter/icon won.
              In conclusion: Chavez was great, but not all round great. He wouldn't do well in the Olympics, and had only one come forward style (which i do enjoy).

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                Andre Ward thinks differently, he says:

Here is the link:

https://youtu.be/UVuKFFeSmyI?t=21m48s
                And who is that idiot?

Is much different show good defense vs Chapo Rosario, Macho Camacho, Taylor, Roger Mayweather Jr, Ramirez, Martinez (then he defeated Azumah Nelson), etc than vs that pure **** like Rosado(my god...), Gale, and that ****s of Europe without a little talent to box

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
                  Chavez is one of my favourite fighters of all time but golovkin is not fat behind him on the skill level, if not in front.
                  Chavez had a 100% pro style, like Conelo. And like many Mexicans, he probably started boxing pro at age 15. Whilst these guys were perfecting the art of upper body movement, infighting and power shots etc etc(more common in pros), GG was getting groomed through the Russian amateur system, when they scored different and only had to touch your opponent to get a point.
                  To lose under 10 fights in 350, competing in several world champions, olympics etc it must be noted GG can box as the AIBA have not designed amateur boxing for the knockout.
                  We saw this for the FIRST time against lemieux. Thought we would have seen everything he had to offer by then, and proved he wasn't one dimensional pressure fighter.
                  When he wants to unify couple belts, GG didn't lose a single round on all 3 judges score cards.
                  On the other side of the coin when Chavez wanted to unify a couple belts, Taylor out boxed him for 12 rounds and Chavez didn't win more than 2 rounds in that fight before he knocked him out. It must also be noted in this fight Chavez could not adjust and cut off the ring. Taylor circled to the left for the entire 12 rounds and all Chavez needed to do was take a step to his right and cut him off, but instead followed him around the ring like a Rookie (I don't think GG would fail to do this). Thank God he stopped him late in the 12th (taylor may have been worn out from punching him so much) as my favourite fighter/icon won.
                  In conclusion: Chavez was great, but not all round great. He wouldn't do well in the Olympics, and had only one come forward style (which i do enjoy).
                  Are you st.upid?

Hahaha outboxed during 12 rounds? Hahaha Chavez was demolishing Taylor but Taylor was a beast with magical hands. Turbo speed but Chavez was punching him with solid hands.

You are fu.ckin stupid, was not a single punch. Taylor received an industrial amount of punches and he lost his soul and health that night.

And the rivals of GGG are pure ****, Chavez would never lost a round vs garbage like Rosado. Gale. Murray and that bags of ****.

Learn about boxing. The same GGG said that Chavez was his idol and GGG never will be in the same level.

And this is pro boxing, not amateur.

Jessie Magdaleno has 200 amateur fights and doesn't lost more than 15, and he is better than Chavez?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    That's stupid.

GGG is 33,or 34 years old, he can't do what Chavez did, is simply stupid try to compare.

He needs clean out the 168 pounds and dominate all.
                    Well it's definitely a different era and GGG doesn't have the great talents to test himself against. I didnt really compare them, Chavez did...but it's not a fair comparison. I think GGG should stay at 160. Thats a REAL weight class not some half way mark created for golden boys like SR Leonard. Anyone who complains about Canelo's 155 thing should also banish 154, 168 etc. Brook did the right thing, he didnt take the easy road going to fake ass 154. Why should GGG clean out a fake weight class when he is untouchable at the greatest weight class of all time? let the 168 fighters get off the doritos and come to 160. If thats too low, stop playing the weight drain game and go to 175 and try your luck with the boss there, Kovalev. Chavez had a plethora of big names and talents to go after in all those 5 pound increments...but GGG is the top dog in a classic weight class. The challengers need to come to him. When Bernard Hopkins did it at 160, everyone called it making history and that dude is like 6'2 and walks around about 220.

Comment

Lou-ser Cipher once again smeared himself with faeces, and then tried to convince everyone that it was chocolate

eat up Lou, you deserve it

Comment

Working...
                      X