UK/US elite troops to go into Syria to grab Assad's WMDs: Reports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK/US elite troops to go into Syria to grab Assad's WMDs: Reports

http://www.debka.com/article/22296/U...emical-weapons

"These plans followed President Barack Obama’s warning Monday, Aug. 20 that "we cannot have a situation where chemical or biological weapons are falling into the hands of the wrong people." He announced, "We have put together a range of contingency plans.”

Also on standby for stealthy raids into Syria are British special operations forces in Cyprus and French units trained in unconventional warfare in Jordan. Thursday morning, President Obama talked by phone to British Prime Minister David Cameron and French President Francois Hollande to wrap up the details of their combined operation in Syria, effectively the onset of direct Western intervention in the Syrian conflict."

Excellent news. To allow a madman like Assad WMDs is unacceptable. The US/UK should go and eliminate that genocidal disaster in the making before its too late.

SAS are the worlds finest and would make short work of Syria's elite guards. And if the US berets can help out too, it is welcome. But better leave this to the SAS.

first............

Comment

Assad has chemical weapons, the world knows this. The fool is mad enough to use them. I believe SAS and co will have to go in and get them. But this will probably spark a beef with Iran, which is Syria's boyfriend.

Comment

disgusting....shame on the USA and UK

havent we killed enough innocent Arabs and Muslims?

Enough already

Comment

As a Muslim, I am glad someone is willing to get Assad's WMDs from it. He kills more Muslims each day then anyone else. The man is a psycho and a killer - and I understand why the UK/US dont want him to retain chemical weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
            http://www.debka.com/article/22296/U...emical-weapons

"These plans followed President Barack Obama’s warning Monday, Aug. 20 that "we cannot have a situation where chemical or biological weapons are falling into the hands of the wrong people." He announced, "We have put together a range of contingency plans.”

Also on standby for stealthy raids into Syria are British special operations forces in Cyprus and French units trained in unconventional warfare in Jordan. Thursday morning, President Obama talked by phone to British Prime Minister David Cameron and French President Francois Hollande to wrap up the details of their combined operation in Syria, effectively the onset of direct Western intervention in the Syrian conflict."

Excellent news. To allow a madman like Assad WMDs is unacceptable. The US/UK should go and eliminate that genocidal disaster in the making before its too late.

SAS are the worlds finest and would make short work of Syria's elite guards. And if the US berets can help out too, it is welcome. But better leave this to the SAS.

SEAL team 6 would get this job done to. A team of SEALs and SAS would work great.

Comment

they better hurry and get those wmd's.

i mean syria's only had chemical/biological weapons for like FIFTY YEARS.....

stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                SEAL team 6 would get this job done to. A team of SEALs and SAS would work great.
                Most of them died in a helicopter crash not too long ago

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                  Most of them died in a helicopter crash not too long ago

I assure you SEAL team 6 is quite operational right now, and are ready to strike within 24 hours notice anywhere in the world.

Comment

If its coming into the open now, these plans must be finalized. I cant imagine they'd face much issues in swatting Assad's alawite elite guard aside.

Comment

Working...
                    X